GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

What’s April 24th? What’s happening than? I know April 17th is Easter, and the 19th is supposed to be the expansion reveal.

1 Like

“It’s our 22nd Wedding Anniversary.”
/grin

3 Likes

Congrats!

Spring love.

4 Likes

/blush
/grin

2 Likes

Good Morning People!!!

I just have 3 more BB (Bloodsail Buccaneers) characters to get to level 10, then I can hop on my new girl and get busy working on her. I already got her tailoring past 50, so she is coming along. I should finish the BB character today, but I’ll hop on and do some more tailoring before I get to leveling today.

3 Likes

Now up to 95 in Tailoring on Arialla!! She can proceed to wool. It took a lot of linen, but I try to keep using the linen when I level tailoring as long as I can, because everything else is harder to come by.

5 Likes

The beardemic has begun.

5 Likes

I just thought that gif would be funny with the “bear problem” the lounge is having.

4 Likes

Considering all of the hours I have put into Elden Ring I don’t think they have decided the fun for me.

Fromsoftwhere is known for putting indirect teaching tools like this in their games. Like the mid game skeletons from Dark Souls 1 I think right at the start of the game telling you not to go down that path. But just because they are there dosn’t mean people have figured out how to push past them anyways below level or with sub optimal builds.

It is a teaching tool for “new” players. Not a tool to shackle vet players.

1 Like

Wait I meant the mentality of that blizzard developer in the tweet. Like questioning people how they are having fun and calling them mad. Don’t mean Fromsoft ones

PS - Sorry I didn’t understand fully what you mean

1 Like

here to /salute wow comrades Past & Present on this Day of Visibility

3 Likes

I think I am going to try and force myself to take a break from the fourms. I just have felt lately that I have to defend myself a lot more lately. I don’t come on here to get into fights but it is getting harder and harder to stay out of that nonsense.

I will still be on discord for those who want to stay in touch. But ya I just don’t feel that happy coming here anymore, espcially seince WoW isn’t my only game and people on the WoW forums blow a gasket if you talk about anything other than WoW in the wrong thread.

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

3 Likes

About the bears…

a loud crash through the roof of the lounge

cough

What was that is everyone ok?

a huge bear roar rages through the broken roof of the lounge, and shakes the lounge

supersized godzilla bear paw reaches into the lounge

Everyone run! Don’t let it get you!

as everyone scatters and run, Laeuko trips over a piece of debri and sprains her ankle

Go! Don’t worry about me everyone move! Get out, far away from here!

*the giant supersized godzilla bear scoops up Laeuko and holds her faceing the supersized godzilla bear face.

Hmph, I’ve seen uglier, but you top them all.

The supersized godzilla bear roars loudly once again

Ugh, bad fish breath.

Laeuko faints due to the bad fish breath, the supersized godzilla bear carries Laeuko off to an unknown location where they both can’t be found.

4 Likes

“You know, I would help, IF given the chance. Why is everyone so self destructive in here? What happened to RPing HAPPY THINGS???”

2 Likes

bears are happy :slight_smile: they are also hungry!
and total chaos can be very humorous and that leeds to HAPPY THINGS!

2 Likes

“I come here to relax and share happy thoughts. People getting mauled by bears, and RPing hurting things and others, is NOT my concept of Happy Thoughts. It makes me sad, and makes me just want to cry.”

1 Like

Thats my way of taking a break for a few days.

It’s WoW, destructiveness is the games middle name. Does this mean your going to start charging to rebuilding the lounge?

1 Like

“No, but I may just walk away and never look back. I have so few happy places in my life, and I feel like I am now losing another. Possibly my last one.”

1 Like

April First(it’s currently April First in Japan by the way) is whe-"We are all! We are Nothing! What was once Void shall return to it! We cannot be undone!"

1 Like