GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders off, in search of sleep.)

1 Like

Happy April Fools Day!!!

Click The Arrow

3 Likes

Hmm, so we need more lighter humor

A human walks into a tavern with a parrot on his shoulder

The barkeep says “where did you find that”
The parrot says “Stormwind, they’re all over the place” :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Good Morning folks

Have a fantastic Friday

4 Likes

A joke for Kafka aficionados…

Gregor Samsa walks into a motel.

1 Like

I will be leaving the lounge as it has been brought to my attention that my brand of humor has crossed the line. I may be evil but I am not a jerk. (Just on this charcther)

“I ain’t leaving and I ain’t gonna go around playing nice! I rp the way I truly am and that’s dark, I’ll watch my audiences and try to post that stuff when it’s appropriate. But I’m never changing. You don’t change neither!”

3 Likes

Goblins do know how to have a blast :smiley:

4 Likes

Much respects :slight_smile:
Since everyone knows “It’s not easy being green”

As much as I am someone who wants to be who I am still, if a part of me is causing some one else pain I would rather cut that off for them so they can be happy as it kills me knowing that my happiness causes them pain.

I can be myself on my own time. I don’t need to hurt those around me.

1 Like

“I’ve done way worse before, I literally have a Tauren shaking off and describing blood ticks in detail. I just assume there are good days and off days. Hell I pretty much described a character self skinning themselves once and how could I forget the short story I once wrote of Orgrimmar kids consuming razor blades?(villain character)”

“Sometimes there are off days and people hope for happy and peaceful interactions around them. Other days a fun dark rp can be good.”

2 Likes

“I’m gonna hide a bomb in the lounge voice activated, you say the wrong words and boom!”

A swirling darkness of malevolence permeates the lounge… A stiff jaunting walk alerts those to one of the most vile to grace these defiled lounge halls…

“Truly a masterpiece if I would be inclined to say so myself….” Isaik hissed, “A lucky coincidence of a blood pact deal and rotten children deserving of punishments… A old rp short story thread of stealing candy from a baby or retrieving a red ball back to a young child from a group of bullies… What better way to trade for a red ball than give those impotent grime ridden children a handful of what appeared to be candy in their shadowy manipulated minds? I am a user of void after all, altering how others can see the world… A deal was a deal, a child received a red ball back, he did not specify how one would retrieve it…” Isaik spits, a dark grin over taking him…

“Orgrimmar has many healers… I am sure those children survived…”

2 Likes

all Goblins are now band from the vip top floor :joy_cat:

2 Likes

“Bombs! my favorite things for bombs is the variety! We got incendiary, concussion, stink, paint, nuclear! So many options!”

4 Likes

“There is only Void, and the dwindling time before you join us.”

“We are bound to the nothingness. And all will return to it.”

“You will join us now, and all will be as one.”

2 Likes

nothing security points. bomb sniffing dogs. and a no fly zone. cant fix lol

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou peeks in.)

1 Like

/wave
/salute
/Dr Pepper