GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Norinila gets mauled by a pack of angry bears

1 Like

Oh my. Are you alright?

Can I have some help over here?

1 Like

as Norinila is trying to fend off the bears she screams run! save your selfs there’s too many of them! and they hungry :scream:

2 Likes

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou pulls Norinila away from the bears, and into the shielded Cookie Corner.)

1 Like

teleports out of the lounge before anyone links the bear incident back to her.

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou points at the Security Cameras.)

“Too late. It’s already on record.”
/grin

1 Like

i think i will be ok :smiley_cat: :+1:
Norinila just spasms in Pain in the in the safety of the Cookie Corner

2 Likes

Oh my what happed here? Why are bears on the loose?

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou applies Healing Bandages.)

2 Likes

apparently a crazy person let a bunch of bares in here!

1 Like

It appears the Bears are the Infested Bears of Hillsbrad that are a bit decayed looking and have Spider Eggs on their back.

They are adults it seems.

Not as small as the Infested Bear Cub I have. And yes the Infested Bear Cub looks like a rotting Undead Bear with Spider Egg Sacs on it’s back despite being alive if you are wondering(yes it is standing next to my Death Knight Yvenathilm).

3 Likes

A glaring problem here is the developer deciding what is fun and what isn’t fun for the player.

Also latest findings by Archeologist Itaachi in Elden Ring

• The eternal city was ruled by Moghwyn Dynasty
  • Radahn learnt gravity magic from Albastar lords when he was kid.
  • It seems each demigods have their own two fingers who guides them. Godrick the grafted murdered the two finger assigned to him
  • The two fingers are representatives of Greater will, a mysterious entity
3 Likes

I firmly believe Yogey Bear is gay/pansexual

He’s always going on about grabbing Pick A Nick Baskets

3 Likes

What would happen if a Video Game was Isekai’d into it’s Supposedly Fictional World without it’s owner and was picked up by some important Fairy Queen from the Game’s Story who fell out of her Floating City due to one of the Doors in her Castle opening straight into the air?

It would be like a History Book that Time Traveled to the past but less accurate!

Any Anime of this Isekai would naturally have the Narrative hide the fact that the Fairy Queen is a native clumsily falling out of her Floating Kingdom due to forgetting to use her wings at the right time and instead pass her off as the owner of the Isekai’d game.

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

Going to take a bit of a forum break, but I will be in discord.

Remember trust no one, believe nothing April 1st.

2 Likes

“I hide on April 1st. Can’t stand that day.”

2 Likes

I have tomorrow off so, plans are cleaning, some outdoor stuff, a movie and a bit of gameing.

1 Like

“April 24th, on the other hand…”
/grin

1 Like