GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Oh that’s right, today is Tuesday…

So maybe people/the masses just haven’t gotten around to it yet? I know a lot of folks like to knock out their chores/busywork on Tuesday, and of course the raid resets on Tuesday as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the complainers/crying types appear soon to light up the forums once again hehe :yum: :popcorn:

3 Likes

Comedy gold from the NZ convoy conspiry theorists :

They have appointed themselves sheriffs and served notice to the governor general and a few top health officials to leave the country … or face execution I assume

Spoiler alert : They have about as much authority to do this as thinking writing things on the Internets makes it true.

4 Likes

Sheriff Kerre! :cactus: :skull_and_crossbones: lol

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

Whatever blood elves get helfers want, a never ending cycle of begging, whining, complaining , and crying over it. Like a two year old throwing themselves onto the floor having a temper tantrum melt down over a toy they wanted after the parent said *no". People are sick of it.

3 Likes

I looked at the lounges security camera and I found this!

In our kitchen!

We need a bear exterminator!

Help!

Its a talking bear, who says he’s a bear, which is a bear who tells lies!

3 Likes

i haven’t been paying much attention to helfers lol

2 Likes

They’ve been trolling the void elf thread (for void custimizations) trying to push their agenda in that thread. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think our bear extiminator said he was taking a break from the fourms, it was why he made the discord server.

2 Likes

I know, but we have a problem that will soon grow.

Hopefully that bear is not coming back.

puts a scarecrow outside that looks like Elmerbludd

Hopefully that works for now.

1 Like

If things get to bad I will just feed them Drink Me potions. Can’t do much when they are just a few inches tall.

2 Likes

We have a problem.

5 Likes
1 Like

The blizz dev was upset after dying to the Tree Sential at the start of the game? lol. The boss teaches you to not run head long into the first thing you see in Elden Ring expecting to just kill it. (I have beaten most of the bosses in the game including the last boss)

3 Likes

He’s been in the basement too long look at his hair. Way too obsessed about a little indie company.

2 Likes

a wild nightborn appears and goes on a withered rampage
mana! i need mana!!! now!

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou hands you a bag of Mana Potions.)

1 Like

viciously grabs the mana and chugs it down gaining momentary clarity and looks around
oh my god! im so sorry i don’t usually flip out like this :woozy_face:

2 Likes

/understanding pat

1 Like

Let’s a bunch of bears into the lounge while no one is looking.