GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

that’s what a dragon would say

2 Likes

If I was a dragon the lounge would have been roasted long ago.

3 Likes

good point but do you ever fined your self to have any dragon like tendency?

1 Like

Not that I know of.

picks up an unmarked bottle on the lounge table and drinks from it.

I don’t even know what dragon like tendency’s are. Wow that drink had some kick to it who left it there?

2 Likes

stands to the back left of Mërlina
man i really hope i don’t get kicked in to that whelp cave back there!

1 Like

You can watch them on YouTube too, just type “NPC man” or *viva la dirt league" in the search bar there’s tons of videos.

Baeilin’s Route is fun to watch.

2 Likes

Walks over to her sofa chair. Seriously what was in that lemonade? Ugh I don’t know if I feel so good.

Falls down into the chair, the springs of the sofa chair almost breaking in the process.

Everything feels so hot. I just . . .

Scales suddenly appeared on her body

What is happening? Merlina began to grow in her sofa chair, her body taking on a new shape. Ugh. Her hands and feet turned into claws and a long tail grew out of her body.

“Help.” Her torso morphs and alters into a new shape, shredding her armor. Giant wings erupt from her back which she flexes.

Can’t focus. Run. Her neck extends outward and her head morphs into a massive snout with a massive jaw and razor teeth. She blinks for a moment before blue fire erupts from her maw and flies out of the roof of the lounge.

2 Likes

The lounge is destroyed again.

At least it wasn’t me this ttime.

We need to get insurance for this place.

I’ll be back need to kill some boars and cook them to set up a trap for Melina so Cyndilou can give her a shot.

2 Likes

Goodness whatever could have happend here. Also where is my drink I had left here? I had a do not touch note on it.

3 Likes

points at rampageing dragon heading towards Thunder Bluff

1 Like

Welp umm forget I was here.

teleports out.

3 Likes

probably won’t be here much longer :frowning:
the ways of these forums get so tiresome just really sucks if it happens to me again i won’t be coming back haveing just about evrything i say and do twisted by some folks

1 Like

I stay in a few threads like the lounge because there are so many trolls in the fourms. To much for my sanity.

4 Likes

I stay mostly here too, I don’t make threads, because I know people are going to come out trolly.

If you feel a need for a break it’s ok, our mental health should be always our first priority.

cooks large pile of boar, tosses it in a frozen trap Laeuko found in the lounges rubble

2 Likes

Is that boar for us?

1 Like

Dragon Merlina fly’s over and sets the pile of boar on fire. She doesn’t want boar meat for dinner.

2 Likes

it doesn’t matter when i got a perma ban coming up next not that i deserve it its just the result of false flags and stacking punishments and bliz don’t really care we lost a lot of good folks like this im just next in line

1 Like

You’re not ban worthy. Some of these people should be banned for going around trolling though. I’ve seen people being bullies and being hard push overs to other players at the same time use alt army to double their rude attacks

They think they are right no matter what, that is just irritating when some people can’t take no for an answer. Something tells their mother caved in when they threw a storm tantrum fit in the store.

In my mind I cheer for the parents who didn’t cave in, but I booo at the parents who cave in.

My cooking skill on this toon wasn’t great you’ve dodged a bullet.

3 Likes

“You should have buried them under stones. That would have roasted them perfectly.”
/grin

2 Likes

Lands down and sniffs the ground for a moment. The smell of cookies is in the air.

3 Likes