GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Yikes. Looks like your survived the purging. Assuming they don’t close the branch you should be good, depending on how much slack they expect you to pick up.

Good luck!

1 Like

Considering I finished calling my 4th schedule in addition to everything else, I’d say pulling my weight is a non-issue. But is it worth it? That’s why I’ve started to put my resume out. And on top of that, I’ve found out we’re bleeding people from other departments too.

5 Likes

Waid here switched over to the Vulpera Hunter .

No not a race change Waid is still around . Decided to start using my main for this expansion

3 Likes

4 Likes

I feel your pain. In 2008 the company I worked for started to sink and in one day 80% of I.T. was wiped out. People found out because their system logon failed. I found out as I got a call 10 minutes before that said “In a few minutes there is a message going out to most everyone but it doesn’t include you.” “What?!?” click Worst day ever of my professional life.

Eventually, the company went from 14,000 employees to the final four of us 18 months later. Nothing like being I.T. worker in his mid-50’s in the middle of the Great Recession to inspire shining confidence.

Not to dismiss the suckiness of your situation but to give it a perspective. Oh, it got a lot better and stayed better until retirement 12 years later. Then it got amazingly better.

2 Likes

evneing everyone.

4 Likes

/wave
/grin

1 Like

I hate Nazjatar, worst place to be without flying.

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou strolls back in.)
/wave
/smile

2 Likes

Imagine if NPC’'s did this:

5 Likes

@ Laeuko

I just love these little video’s that you put up! They really make my morning. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i got a pirate hat and candle for me robot!

3 Likes

I had a dream that I turned into a dragon. I didn’t come into the lounge today with scales did I?

2 Likes

no but maybe you are a dragon your just in humanoid forum

2 Likes
3 Likes

But how would we test this?

1 Like

Can never not up-vote Carbot. You don’t even have to have played the games or know any of the relevant lore to get a lot of the jokes.

1 Like

hides over in the corner behind her shield,peeks over the top and shouts “Dracarys!” at the top of her lungs in Mer’s direction, and then quickly ducks back behind the shield

1 Like

I have been playing Elden Ring off and on seince it came out and have killed Redhan last night. I laughed that the guy in the short died so much and hasn’t even seen a boss yet. He is going to rage when he finds a mini boss or espcially Margrit.

1 Like

Did nothing lol. I am not a dragon.

1 Like