GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Only if you stop burning the place.”
/motherly glare

2 Likes

She destroyed the lounge, I didn’t do it this time.

Might was to use that, I’m exhausted from cooking and killing boars.

1 Like

“My Army Of Tiny Robots already fixed that. Or didn’t you notice?”
/grin

“Things seem to have calmed down.”

2 Likes
2 Likes

pokes his head out from under his favorite blankie on Surfy’s lap

If I was a dragon, I’d be a very good Gnomey-dragon and use my fire breath to make toasted tasty :bear::sandwich:! HOORAY!

giggles and hides back under his blankie

1 Like

pokes his head out from under his blankie

You’d better be a very good dragon of I’m going to bonk you (very nicely, of course) on your snoot!

hided back under his hopfully fireproof favorite blankie

2 Likes

I learned alot about lions today.

Make them a playable race Blizz!

2 Likes

Scar would have been a legitimate King if he had Lionesses present and used the technique Nala regularly used on Simba against Mufasa in a proper challenge at the gorge while the Wildebeests were charging!

Since Scar’s legitimacy would have been sealed at that point no one would bat an eye at Simba being exiled. Especially not if told that his roar caused the stampede!

Infact no one would bat an eye at Nala being exiled for knowing techniques that could be used against Scar should she grow up. Infact the Lionesses would blame her for Scar’s rise to power.

The two Lion Cubs would become Pariahs for inadvertently bringing about Mufasa’s legitimate loss to Scar. They would be exiled and chased off by Hyenas with the Lionesses witnessing the whole thing without sorrow aside from Sarabi and Sarafina as they cost the Lionesses a good King!

Sarabi and Sarafina would probably off themselves in grief leaving Scar to rule with Zira as his sole mate.

When the Drought comes the Lionesses would blame Simba and Nala for inadvertently aiding in the ascension of an incompetent ruler! The rain would eventually come at the same time it did before and the Drought would be resolved but the Lionesses would be bitter at Simba and Nala for their suffering!

Fun Fact: Winterspring has a Pride Rock ripoff at it’s northern edge(it’s called Frostsaber Rock)!

1 Like
3 Likes

Snatches the :bear: :sandwich: off the ground before lanching into the air once more.

1 Like

Good Morning folks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s Pi Day!!!

3 Likes

ooo yes indeed

must see if the pizza place has specials today :smiley:

2 Likes

ooo yes they do. $3.14 off all pizzas

wheeeeeeee Happy Nelfy :smiley:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yep _Garfield got it right :smiley:

1 Like

Nightmare. Turn it off. Turn it offf.

3 Likes

a worse nightmare than being without carrots

2 Likes

It is too much. No with the Monday scary tales lol.

3 Likes

Will a bouncing Tigger work better :slight_smile:

2 Likes