GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

To be fair nature that has nothing to do with humans is also incredibly violent. Its not always for survival either. Quite a lot of animals kill things just because its fun

1 Like

That is indeed a fair assessment, nature can be torturously cruel. The insect world is gone to many nightmares. I for one think the cold, clean certainty of steel and silicon, that Mankind might become one with the Blessed Machine. If built right a AI would rule justly and without prejudice, a perfect unbiased leader.

1 Like

The problem with AI is they only know what we make them know or tell them.

Humans are not perfect. Nothing is. Therefore to me a “perfect” Ai simply wouldn’t exist.

2 Likes

You are not wrong, but it is a bias of mine to trust the machine and it’s logical surety over humans and their deceptions. You are quite fun to debate with.

You’ve seen how quickly ai on social media is warped because of what people can feed it right?

1 Like

Unfortunately a part of me enjoys chaos, so yes I know of the many ai chatbots who went nuts. It’s a shame but it more shows human nature to corrupt to me than AI being evil.

I beat another boss tonight in Elden Ring and it rarly got under my skin. Twice before I beat her she killed me at 1% heath. I mean I can keep my cool in hard games but when the boss heath bar is pretty much gone twice and I still die that is when I lose it lol.

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

1 Like

takes off helm of Domination

I’m normal now, it feels a bit chilly in here.

2 Likes

“I hadn’t noticed.”
/giggle

2 Likes

You don’t have a pulse stilly undead.

2 Likes

“Exactly.”
/grin

2 Likes

Glad no one tried possessed Laeuko’s ice cream, it had no sugar.

2 Likes

“Sugar isn’t the only thing that is sweet in ice cream. Fruit can add sweetness too.”
/smile

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone! Here is a bunny with a banana to start your day. Try to eat healthy and take care of yourselves today!

5 Likes

seems like everyone on my server is just fishing now

3 Likes

Probably wanting to get the ZM jelly fish rare Not too many are aware of the special lure you need for it.

I’m getting to the point where I want to just fish in WoW now.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a good thing I’ve got my resume updated. To my hotel in GA, it’s a 3-4 hr drive and they’re actually considering having me leave around 5-6 pm. I’m so insert favorite curse word here livid.

Okay, so correction, they’re talking about leaving around noonish.

5 Likes

I enjoy fishing in WoW but I am not used to everything that goes into it after MoP.

3 Likes

I’m starting to like fishing now, I hope they continue to make it into a mini game to get prizes. I’m going to make a character just to fish.

2 Likes