GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

climbs out of Surfy’s pocket

Wait right here!

runs out of the Lounge

comes running back into the Lounge with a big-almost Gnome sized, floppy eared :rabbit: who has a towel tied around his neck like a cape, grins widly, and sets it in Cyndi’s lap

His name is Lil Elmer 2 but you can name him whatever you want! He’s a ferocious bunny who also likes tasty :bear::sandwich:! And he eats naughty Gnomes and looks specifically at Alice evil Mages who try to eat him up! HOORAY!

climbs back into Surfy’s pocket snurfling happily at his good deed

3 Likes

“Thank you for the thought, but NOTHING can replace my Vorpal Bunny. She was not my pet, she was my FRIEND.”
/whimpers

2 Likes

I feel like I have done something wrong.

1 Like

Lil Elmer 2 needs a good friend and I think he’ll be a very good friend to you!

points at Lil Elmer 2 doing bunny wriggling his nose in Cyndi’s lap

See? He only wriggles his nose like that when he wants to be your friend! HOORAY!

3 Likes

looks at evil Alice

You tried to steal all the tasty :bear::sandwich:, and make people think someone was a bear when they weren’t!

2 Likes

“I have no problem taking care of Lil Elmer. He is cute and all, but he can’t even begin to fill the shoes of a GIANT Vorpal Bunny, that was so rare, she was the only one in existence.”

3 Likes

I understand :grin:! I’m just glad Lil Elmer 2 likes you! He’s very, very picky!

whispers in Cyndi’s ear

He also likes tasty cookies, too!

3 Likes

So, you’re the one sending the east coast all this snow when it melts.

Stop it.

Orc don’t want to come home from work to do more work.

3 Likes

My gift.

4 Likes

On a side note, finished polishing my resume and submitted to three different positions with the CVS less than a mile from my house.

Freakin’ gas spiked .20/gallon in less than a day!

4 Likes

:rofl:, I don’t think I can shovel like that.

2 Likes

“All the more reason for the world to go electric.”

I didn’t intend on leaving anyway, I just need to remember how I rped Turasko here. One of my many faces…

I try to gl figure out who this troll was. I believe I have a idea though.

I eat long pork, it’s the food stuff that’s good stuff!

Also nuclear, nuclear power is the way for good clean power.

Which gnome?

2 Likes

“I don’t remember the name. He wanted to live in the Vents, but she was already living in there. So he decided to try and kill her, so he could take the area over. I had to send her away to save her life.”

1 Like

Hello. I don’t think I have met you before.

2 Likes

“That BS needs to go away!!! Solar is the way to go. Solar and Wind. We can get power from the Oceans too. Nuclear Power is killing this World.”

2 Likes

this one was like the james bond of trolling and i dont think any one would guess just on surface observation lol

1 Like

that will be me in the morning

2 Likes

I think the snow is finnaly done here in Michigan. (Done posting on evil Alice for the night)

4 Likes

I remember this gnome, sounds a bit violent for his character but I’m know you wouldn’t lie.

I will not argue with those who do not wish to learn about nuclear. I know what research I have gone through and I know why I back nuclear over sources we are at mercy towards. But it’s hardly a reason to start fighting.

2 Likes