GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

You indeed are not, the poet above is, you are cookie queen, long time resident of the worlds end tavern lounge… The undead rogue who knew the Banshee Queen would attempt redemption… This unit knows much about you, the shoulder rider of a deathknight Tauren.

2 Likes

“I never gave up on our Dark Lady, and I never will.”
/smile

1 Like

I can tell, a hard path that must have been for you given how many were ready to end there loyalty to the banshee queen. I do hope the hubby is doing alright btw.

2 Likes

“It wasn’t hard to follow my heart. Hubby is doing good.”
/smile

2 Likes

“And I don’t go there any more, by the way. I got told, not so politely, that I didn’t fit in, and to find another place to hang out. So I just came back here.”

3 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket

Happy Not-Monday everyone! I have to go by the bank and get them to get my card out of the ATM that ate it up. I think the ATM machine might be a naughty bear!

I also sent Surfy screenshots of my giant kitty and fox in the Jailer’s gauntlet. Maybe she will be able to find time to post them! THEY WERE SUPER BIG and I was a normal size Gnomey!

puts a bunch of tasty :bear::sandwich: on the Lounge table for all the Lounge peeps, climbs into Surfy’s lap with his favorite blankie, snurfles happily, and watches adorable otter videos

4 Likes

yeah, they do look like u might need some more :bear: :smiley:

Google Photos

4 Likes

here’s the other

Google Photos

4 Likes

How do you upload a screenshot in the forums?

Those pets are big enough to be mounted.

3 Likes

Use imgur, flickr, or some other third part photo host to upload the photo then post it with the link.

3 Likes

this ^^

I use google photos myself, same effect

3 Likes

we can just make a battle net community but what to call it?

1 Like

I can do that tonight! I have ideas!

2 Likes

Yep. That’s what I was talking about last night with all the pet buffs from Jailer’s Gauntlet! Just sit back at watch the kitties play! HOORAY!

2 Likes

pops in through his Deathgate and sees the screenshots

HOLY WOW!!! THAT’S PURE EVIL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

pops back through his Deathgate to go do evil stuff

1 Like

Now that I know this I can show my mogs. :grinning:

My shaman mogs are very poor, my hunter however has a good wardrobe. The hunter elf fantasy was easy to put together, but my other hunters don’t have much, because there isn’t really much for other races to work with.

For hunter mogs and future mogs I would like to see more animal like mogs like Antorus for druid set and there is a Naga head mog for hunters.

A murloc mog set for hunters would be cool for my orc and undead hunter. More naga mogs would be appreciated.

Some more skin showing mogs for hunters too, I like the wild look fantasy.

I want my hunters to wear the skins of their enemies.

Better mail mogs please.

2 Likes

comes whirling rather recklessly and aimlessly into the Lounge and sees the screenshots

WOAH! That’s totally fearsome and terrifying…but not nearly as my new fearsome and terrifying buddy! He’s a Lightless Tormentor named (and this is the most fearsome and terrifying part)…Lil Wuggle!

whirls recklessly and aimlessly out of the Lounge to go beat up Deathwing and Garrosh some more

GNOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEESTOOOOORRRRRRRMMMMMM!

3 Likes

The tier 11 hunter set from Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight has a murloc theme to it. Don’t know if that’s quite the look you want though.

2 Likes

It won’t really make much of a diffrence for me and my siuation now. I still won’t be able to hang out much as I won’t be able to chat when I play Edlen ring, my hunting games, Rachet and Clank ect.

I do a lot of things outside this game and that is why Discord is good for me instead of just battle.net.

I said before it’s fine. Things aren’t meant to work out for me.

2 Likes

People make fun of me for being pathologically early. An example, I typically arrive for work anywhere between an 1.5 hrs to 1hr ahead of my shift. But the thing is, when I’m late as I was today, I get thrown totally out of whack.

2 Likes