GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I have been on a story writting down binge today.

I think I wrote down at least 5 ideas eailer today and possibly have one other besides that one from something I was just watching last night.

But if I include those two I would have 27 short story ideas on my list

2 Likes

I wanted to show you this.

You can play as Harley in it.

3 Likes

“I sure hope Harley has more customizations than that one. She don’t even LOOK like Harley.”
/giggle

3 Likes

:bear: :sandwich: 's!

ORC STARVING and become skinny like blood elf!

Eats :bear: :sandwich:'s slowly.

3 Likes

Wow. So my previous post was flagged by someone as inappropriate and removed. Okay. Since we have that kind of lurker/poster in here, I suppose my Lounge days are done. Later.

WTF?

3 Likes

Good ol’ Barney Fife nippin’ it in the bud…

2 Likes

Where? Here?

See, this is why we need control over using alts in the forums. People use their alt armies to flag people and mods don’t look it over. People also use alts to have conversations with themselves and attack players in threads useing the same account. Some use alts to like there own posts.

Time for a new forum format where folks are locked to user name without the #'s at the end of course. Why not just have the Diablo forum format the same as WoW?

4 Likes

Harley is my favourite DC character.
For Marvel it’s a tie between Amora the enchantress and Emma Frost.

2 Likes

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

6 Likes

It’s really just the hair, she has the face of Harley down pat.

2 Likes

I’ll still be online for my Nelfy. But I’m certainly done with the forums. Blizz can’t moderate for diddly and I’m not gonna walk on eggshells for some shadowy fake prude who doesn’t get humor.

gives Surfy a big hug around her neck and a big smooch on her cheek

5 Likes

One of the most amazing sights I’ve ever seen was flying back from Chicago to L.A. in the Winter and seeing the snow covered Rockies lit up by a full moon was breath taking. Right up there with seeing Greenland at dawn while flying back from Germany. Just wow.

3 Likes

That has happened to me once in the divorce thread. Granted we were pushing the limits of risque and someone felt I’d crossed the line, though the moderators never said exactly what it was. It reminded me that even though I’m posting for friends and regulars, it is read by those who do not have the context of months or even years of banter to see what was really intended.

I decided there where too many friends I’d miss to let some rando chase me away. You’ve commented before on your growing frustration with some people and moderation so maybe using a cool down is in order. Take care as I’ll miss your banter and your Warhammer 40K model updates.

2 Likes

The people I do care about…or most of 'em anyway, are already on btag. Speaking of which, if anyone else cares to add me it’s Huggywuggles#1864 (I think. I’ll double check tonight after work and update as necessary).

Blizzard can keep their stupid fruit bowls. Hope it keeps 'em warm at night.

2 Likes

/gasp :frowning:

3 Likes

Let’s start a Lounge discord. :smiley:

2 Likes
5 Likes

To be honest I would like this. I don’t just play Blizzard games and it would be an easier way to stay in touch. Lately I have been on a The:Hunter and Mount&Blade2 Bannerlord kick.

4 Likes

3 Likes