GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Random bannerlord video but it is a bit funny.

1 Like

I finally found out what happened to one of my options on grammerly. They did get rid of it. (It technically is now paid content for business’s but they changed it so I wouldn’t even use it anyways and what I was using has been taken away completely.)

2 Likes

I am on the fence about staying in my guild. I think they just added in socially accessed raider ranks and I am not a fan of being in guilds where you climb the guild ranks by joining the cliques in the guild. I left a horde guild I originally thought I would raid with in classic as the guild leader randomly handed out officer positions just because people made them laugh. (And some other drama but still I am not a fan of this type of guild structure.)

I don’t think people should be kept out of activites because they are not enough of a buddy buddy with the GM’s.

2 Likes

a little story

1 Like

I made the decision to leave “The Help” So if you have an ally guild on Azuresong I am looking for one.

3 Likes

I don’t want to lose my pink, if I log into my warrior, I’ll lose my pink. :frowning:

:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

My warrior is a sad panda. At the stroke of midnight on February 22, I’m no longer a sexy orc. The belt and axes go nicely with my dress.

2 Likes

Long maintenance…

4 Likes

I’m at work, it doesn’t effect people who work Tuesdays. Maybe preperations for next week so it’s not as long.

I’m surprised maintenance is not on a Monday instead, its odd to have maintenance on a Tuesday.

This way if things go wrong they can blame Mondays.

2 Likes

doot do do do.

10/char

4 Likes

The moon is nice and bright tonight.

:full_moon:

3 Likes

“I wish I could see it. It’s too cloudy here.”

3 Likes

It is too cold out here to go out and check. Not going outside if I don’t have to until spring unless you can turn me into something a little bit warmer.

3 Likes

It’s so bright you can see everything, I love it. I always loved nature. I’m sure you will see a bright full moon sometime where you are. I’ve seen a blood moon, but never a super moon, because it always shows on the nights that I work.

3 Likes

“I see them a lot in the Summer.”

2 Likes

New idea for a size chaning story. Beware the Super Moon as it can induce growth.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m surprised we Horde didn’t blow up the moon or have to fight Alliance over it.

3 Likes

I have never seen dragon ball in my life lol

3 Likes

its a cool idea for a story! at any given moment can turn into chaos

3 Likes