GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

A good idea in theory until you get some …person in the discord who mass reports everyone they dislike or thinks is being “OMG SO NAUGHTY!”.

Or maybe I’m just in a sour mood. I really wish I could say what’s on my mind.

4 Likes

That isn’t how discord works. Each server’s moderation rules are set by the server owner so we can 1) set up how to enforce stuff like that and 2) handle how to let people in. Maybe we only set invites based though battle.net freinds list and such so it isn’t public.

Still even though I would very much like a discord for us to all hang out in I doubt it will happen. I think the subject has been brought up in the past and the verdit back then as no.

4 Likes

If you ran it. you can run around naked in the lounge eating :bear: :sandwich:'s and no one can do anything about it.

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou strolls in.)
/wave
/smile

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou bursts into tears and runs out of the Lounge.)

1 Like

Don’t cry. As I told you earlier I talked with Surfy and I’m gonna give it a couple days to cool down.

But I am gonna say this:

To whomever reported that post and got it deleted you may’ve smacked me. You may’ve won the battle. But all you did was make me mad. And you’ve not won the war. Don’t think that you have. So you can take your crummy little faux outrage and shove it in the Maw, you hear? Maybe you ought to go back to your Tumblr, Wattpad, and TWIT-ter where you can pretend imaginary people give a hoot about what you think or your pathetic little kiddie feelings. I’d wager that none of us in the Lounge do or ever will.

TL,DR: You won the battle but I WILL win the war.

4 Likes

“ELMER!!!”
/running pounce
/scoop
/huggle
/cookie
/happy grin

3 Likes

hugs Cyndi

I’ll be back in a couple of days, Cyndi. No idiot can keep a good Gnomey down…for long. I got to make some…posting adjustments :smirk:

runs around like a puppy and gives his buddies puppy smooches on their noses

3 Likes

i sent you a bnet request if you want to accept im whaso

4 Likes

“YAY!!! Welcome to our little family.”
/giggle
/hugs

2 Likes

maybe lol :fire:

2 Likes

“OOOO! Fire!”
(Lady Cyndi Lou stands a bit closer to get warm.)
/grin

2 Likes

they took my swords away so now all i got is the fire :fire: :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I can type again.

3 Likes

“Time for some good vibes.”
(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders over to the Jute Box, and drops in a few coins…)

2 Likes

How dare they take the swords away. What will the Allaince do when people come to attack?

2 Likes

fire bomb them?

2 Likes

Death is willing to turn a Grimoire Copy of Soma(Dracula’s Reincarnation) into Count Dracula for the sake of sending everything into Darkness.

Furthermore he managed to use Grimoires to extract Dracula’s power from the Solar Eclipse to turn the Copy fully into Count Dracula.

The fact that Death claims that Dracula’s Soul and Power would reunite to recreate Dracula when he combines the fake Soma with Dracula’s Power in the Grimoire.

The fact that we don’t kill Death in his Boss Fight makes it seem likely that Death’s goals are secretly the same as his TV Show Version: To consume the Last Breaths of all Life in existence!

He merely pretends that he is reuniting Dracula’s Soul with his Power when all he is doing is dumping the Power into a prepared Copy of said Soul for the sake of his hunger for Last Breaths!

1 Like
3 Likes

I am working on a sequel to my blueberry factory story. Have to get the person who was left behind out and now I show a bit about the old workers of the factory. Things are not going that well.

5 Likes