GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“It’s not there.”

“Never mind. This is getting TOO complicated.”

1 Like

Are you useing a phone or computer? There should be a eye glass icon representing as search.

I’ll undo it in a sec, I didn’t want people following me around the forums or ingame that’s why I have it blocked, one sec.

1 Like

“I am on a PC, and I didn’t see any eye glass icon.”

1 Like

“Thanks. You should try the black one. It looks good with green skin.”

1 Like

Ok, you can look, maybe your husband can help you next time. It’s interesting what people do with their characters and to see what kind of people your involving yourself with before joining a guild.

2 Likes

“I don’t worry about that kind of stuff. I prefer to have my OWN Guild.”
/grin
/giggle

2 Likes

That’s how I went to see what pets you were missing, so I could give ones you didn’t have for your birthday.

I got to do something about this mog when I get home, :confused:

I’m missing a belly button so I might be a cloned orc. :confused:

1 Like

How dare they not give you a belly button.

3 Likes

happy National Pizza Day!

2 Likes
4 Likes
Book of Boba Fett Spoilers

Apparently Cad Bane’s Heart Rate Monitor is indicating that Cad Bane is still alive after passing out so he can come back after the beating that Boba Fett gave him. Furthermore Cad Bane’s defeat shows him as remaining the master of the Quick Draw even if his gloating got him beaten unconscious.

The Pykes, the Crime Lords of Tatooine and the Mayor are all dead leaving only Jabba’s Family as threats saved for the next Season!

Null Hutta and perhaps Nar Shaddaa should hopefully be the next Locale for Book of Boba Fett!

1 Like

“You didn’t need to. My Armory is open to anyone.”

1 Like

I am highly considering making some new gifs this week. It has been months since I last made my last one.

Maybe it is time for a new one lol.

Also I just noticed that gify gif’s now have the play button here. Not sure I like it.

2 Likes

I am eating poptarts.

3 Likes

what kind?

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)
/wave
/smile

2 Likes

Poptarts brand ‘Cookies & Creme’… They’re great.

2 Likes

/wave

3 Likes

nice /salute

1 Like