GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“What IS the new name?”

1 Like

I think it’s X-45 Heartbreaker.

2 Likes

“I would just call it The Heartbreaker.”

2 Likes

i guess they just like wasting time and resources

3 Likes

I will be honest I think this is what bugs me the most about the whole renaming deal that happened a while back, not just with the rocket but with everything else. People took stands on if they accepted the new name or didn’t and chaos ensued from it. Overwatch was really bad with Casadiy/Macree.

You can see some that come back right now with people trying to bring the fights back over the rocket name right now in GD even. I just don’t think they handled the name transitions well.

3 Likes

If they removed the mount, that would of started an angry mob with pitch forks and torches. It’s a very special mount, because it’s pink and a rocket 2 rare things in WoW that exist.

There are maybe 2 or 3 pink mounts in the game and 3 or 4 rocket mounts in game too that are difficult to obtain.

One the rocket mounts is from recruit a friend which is not obtainable anymore (correct me if I’m wrong), the Big Love Rocket, a rocket from engineering, and I don’t know the last one could be engineering too.

I have the Big Love Rocket, and I love it, because it’s pink and the only rocket mount I have.

It’s just a name as long as the mount still exists, if they changed and removed it’s another story.

2 Likes

That sounds petty. runs from such a bad and obvious pun

1 Like

Patreon did not like that I had this in my shortstory.
Speical sale today. Potion’s R’Us is giving away potion’s to help you find the one you love. Come on down to the address in the link below and show this text to the employee for half off on all potions. Today only.

They don’t like people making raffles and their filter picked that up, thinking I was making a real raffle for people. I think I hit some trigger words or something.

Still from what I can tell and reading though their info there isn’t anything wrong with my story. My story dosn’t really promote what they are afraid of and unless someone goes way out of their way to take my thing out of context like I just did it isn’t an issue. They only really have an issue if you use it to try and make your Patreons gamble so you can make money which I am not doing.

3 Likes

“They brought ALL the RAF Mounts back. You can get any of them now.”

1 Like

/smile
/dance

To any Warhammer 40K Fans: Skulltaker has been sighted appearing multiple times during Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr’s DLC Missions where the Inquisitor finds him/herself fighting against the followers of Khorne.

Once he was seen 3 times in one Mission! That’s how quick he is at manifesting in Cathedrals under Khornate Incursion! This is Khorne’s Champion so if he can manifest easily within minutes on one Planet’s Cathedral before it became fully immersed in the Warp then the Imperium is in great danger!

1 Like

Is it just me or does this dress looks ugly on my orc? If it was pink it would look better.

2 Likes

“I can’t see it.”

1 Like

If you go to the website and type in my name in the search bar, enter than click on my pic you should be able to see my armory.

If you want to see if someone is useing an alt use this method too and try to match the 3 battle pets they have. Battle pets are account bound so folks can’t really hide alts.

Only if they have separate accounts or classic characters they can hide and have conversations to themselves without getting caught.

1 Like

“Which website?”

1 Like

WoW home website, we’re in the forums part of it.

1 Like

“You mean WoWhead?”

I just thought it was a perfect time to teach you something new. You can also look at achvs and mounts too that are account bound.

1 Like

“I don’t see a Search Bar.”

1 Like

If your on your phone it’s in the upper left hand corner with the menu icon. Click on it and a menu and search bar should show up. On your computer it’s the top right.