GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

looks to be an amazing rpg!

1 Like

I have beaten Sekrio Shadows Die Twice on +4 (all bosses miunus the koy fish just because I didn’t farm the mats to feed it to death) Yes it looks good but the game dev’s know how to make very very hard content lol.

Sword Saint, Owl Father and Ishian demon path fights are my top three fav boss fights from that game.

2 Likes

I can’t wait though for the rage videos that will come out. There are unusually funny videos of people going nuts trying to beat the bosses from a From Softwhere game lol.

2 Likes

i look forward to that as well! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I also am working on a new part to Alice in Wonderland World after all this time, but the funny thing is now that I am getting into it, there will be a part 6. I decided to link it in with some of the new stuff and instead of just stop it at the trial scene make new stuff after (as a plot thread was things were becoming more and more real as time went on.) By the end of part five Sarah pretty much becomes Alice because of the bad guy and I leave it off there that she is trapped with others in this weird Wonderland park.

Wonder why the park owners are doing this hmmm.

5 Likes

I put my frist story up on my Gumroad account. I plan for my NSFW stories that were on my $8 teir to be 2.99 and my $5 tier to be 2.40. If I need to adjust the prices I can in the future but this is a good starting price.

5 Likes

Haven’t checked myself, might take a pass on that part this year.
Especially if it’s little lion.

Giving the human who did not help the nelfys during their really bad rotten day a friendship bracelet wouldn’t work for me

I’ll still go on my latest year of unsuccessfully trying for the rocket though :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m lacking the Love Bird mount, mogs and a toy, this will be my last year to participate this event. I have 3 alts working on the prizes.

Shaman luck :sweat_drops: for the mount.

riptide

:ocean:

3 Likes

The love bird is silly fun :slight_smile:

Especially if u’ve got tauren. But Tauren are fun overall :smiley:

3 Likes

What happened to the bear eating gnome?

We are bound to get bears in the lounge eating our food if he’s not around.

3 Likes

I think work got a bit cray cray for our favorite bear eating gnomey.

Probably should quiet down again in a week or so

3 Likes

I hope everything is all right, if he’s hurt I can heal with some shaman resto heals.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mortarion sounds a lot like Absalom(voiced by Simon Templeman) from Darksiders 2.

Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr featured Nurgle’s minions ending with a showdown against a Great Unclean One. It’s follow up DLC had the Inquisitor have a showdown against Fabius Bile who is a big name character.

Mortarion(the strongest of Nurgle’s Champions) being faced is escalation so one must wonder: What comes after this? Khorne, Slaanesh and Tzeentch’s armies, Greater Daemons and Primarchs?

Slaanesh’s Armies(obsessed with carving, mating and kissing as they are) are as Alien as Nurgle’s(obsessed with spreading diseases and bouncing around). Khorne and Tzeentch’s armies are all Fantasy themed!

3 Likes

I miss him. When he gets back he is going to get a big Wonderland cookie, one that Vess didn’t steal.

3 Likes

i just noticed they have a firework called the love rocket with the same icon as the mount

3 Likes

“It’s Heart Shaped Fireworks.”
/smile

3 Likes

It’s really weird how they renamed the mount, and make rockets useing the old name. So, what was the reason to rename the mount again?

3 Likes

I don’t know. The whole renaming thing has been very weird and the more I see of it the werider it becomes.

4 Likes

It will be always Love Rocket to me, besides the new name to me is too long.

2 Likes