GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

you know like a

2 Likes

“OH, a BALLOON.”
/wink
/giggle

2 Likes

sorry i spell it like the game Bloons lol

2 Likes

“It’s okay, just had me confused for a minute.”

1 Like

Well good evening everyone. Kind of didn’t stop by on my day off.

Been annoyed all night because someone didn’t turn off a radio downstairs and I can hear it through the floorboards (and it is going to keep me up all night.)

Well good night.

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

2 Likes

Soon spring :slight_smile:

Hope y’all have a magical day (even if it is meh-day :smiley: )

4 Likes

Ahh yes, my glorious pointys

I’m glad she appreciates their value. They are an important extention of me.
I gained them during the days of darkness when I was wandering Darkshore lost in spirit.

I took them to a surviving moonwell and cleansed them of all impurities then for a full cycle held them aloft each night so they might receive the gaze of mother moon. On the last day i was rewarded with a glow of her loving gaze on both blades. From a distance I heard a soft voice saying “go forth my wild daughter and use these to protect what is left…”

One does not resist the will of the goddess …

So yep, they’re pretty valuable to me :smiley:

5 Likes

Pssst, devs you forgot to hit the launch button that starts Love is In The Air holiday event. I need to murder things to get prizes.

4 Likes

But then what is the fun of messing around in Wonderland?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Anyone feel that there should be just a WoW 2 if the faction divide is coming to a close?

Make it 20 years later in the future of Azeroth. They will be able to add player housing to the new WoW, The game is ancient and we are technically entering into a new era.

Shadowlands sounds like the closing chapter for faction division.

“Not if I have to start ALL my Characters over. I will just quit if they do that.”

1 Like

i do wish they would have tryed sumthing els like maby a divide within the horde creating 3 factions

1 Like

A character transfer would be nice, like for classic if they do that. I doubt it they would want to have a WoW 2.

If they kept Sylvanas as a character a third faction of undead all races of each class would be interesting.

2 Likes

“I like WoW The Way It IS. I don’t want to transfer, start over or anything. I want to Play The WoW I Fell In Love With!!!”

3 Likes

I am not really interested in a WoW 2.

I have to much time invested into my retail toons just to give that up and start fresh. It is one thing to do that on classic toons but to just throw my retail account away competly is another thing.

3 Likes

They basically threw undead under the bus which I’m still not too happy about. Sylvanas was the only one keeping them in existence.

So it’s a bit confusing how they are going to work in the future.

I guess what made me think this was the bracelet quest. “Make a bracelet for Warchief ambassador Ettrig”

Umm… I thought we settled for a council?

Anduin is currently absent who gets bracelet on Alliance?

4 Likes

I preordered this game. I signed myself up for hell once again.

4 Likes