GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I need your help. Someone stole my Eat Me cookies and I am only half a foot tall.

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou has her Army Of Tiny Robots sneak into the bag, and retrieve your Cookies, and everything else.)
/pat
/smile

1 Like

(Just out side the window, you discover your bag is empty, and has a perfectly cut hole in the bottom of it.)

2 Likes

That could have potential.

3 Likes

I am finnaly going to finish my Alice in Wonderland world series. I asked my watchers if they wanted to see it end, had an overwhelming yes and it will be worked on next.

3 Likes

kixe, it is going to bug me all night as to who’s alt your are lol

3 Likes

Can anyone imagine an Isekai where the Isekai Protagonist was a Lich who came from a World/Universe with Death Magic and had access a Plane of Death Energy resembling Maldraxxus only to be Reincarnated into a World/Universe with no Death Energy based on a Visual Novel she played. The Lich would reincarnate as a Noblewoman Villainess destined to be killed off naturally.

The World/Universe does have Necromancy though only due to Shadow Magic. The Shadow Magic(which can be learned by the Noblewoman Villainess) tether Souls to one’s own allowing one to can control them and see through the Souls’ eyes too even while forcing them into the cycle of Reincarnation which has chances of leading the Souls to the Lich’s old World/Universe while still shackled by the Visual Novel Universe’s Shadow Magic.

How quickly will the Lich figure out how to reconnect to her old World, regain access to the Plane of Death’s Magic, become a Lich again(complete with multiple Phylacteries), utterly corrupt the World where she reincarnated into with Green Death Energy Anchors to the Plane of Death(creating Pools of Slime and Green Crystals) and shatter the Veil between Worlds so badly that the Universe she reincarnated into and the Plane of Death are now permanently merged?

Comedy Points if the Lich is literally reincarnated into the Visual Novel instead of a World resembling it and the Video Game Console playing the Visual Novel the Lich played implodes as a result of it’s contents being pulled into the Plane of Death as a physical location!

Even more Comedy Points if the Console conversely explodes as the Plane of Death bursts into Physical Plane of the Lich’s original Universe destroying it replacing the Physical Plane with the Plane of Death(which should teach the Game Makers or the guys running Samsara not to force Liches to reincarnate into a Video Game)!

Of course if the one running Samsara is the Soul subconsciously then the Lich’s desires doomed the physical Plane in favor of a Fantasy World.

I’m sure a Lich who derails the Plot of a Visual Novel by dragging her Universe and original Skeletal Form into the picture might shatter Fate to her own ends!

1 Like
2 Likes

random song i found when i typed ’tough’ into youtube looking for a song to share

hi Cyndilou. I should be sleeping but I’m sick morally, lol.

1 Like

“Nothing wrong with being a Night Owl.”
/smile

1 Like

i hope you are well, all people.

I’m so arrogant here. Sorry.

1 Like

meow.

I am annoying. Sorry.

“No you are not.”

1 Like

oh well. Thank you then.

2 Likes

Wish I had some more songs to link. Since I can’t make conversation worth a darn.

Happy Sunday all.

here’s one, from three days ago released.

1 Like

Orc starving… need… :bear: :sandwich:'s

faints on lounges couch

3 Likes

Did Someone Say Bear Sandwich???

4 Likes

Nope, u are chrisp

These are annoying :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Nope - I don’t see you there either hugs

1 Like

yes, i know old joke - couldn’t refuse :slight_smile: