GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Man Twitter is amusing sometimes.

“The FTC is stepping in over Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision blizzard !!!1!!!1!!!. This means the deal is over !”

No you muppets. The FTC and the DOJ share jurisdiction for acquisition reviews. This just means the FTC won on their initiative roll.

6 Likes

I’m re learning my rogue to collect mogs from raids, would outlaw be the easiest spec to do? To be honest all my first rogue does is flop around, because I kept swapping back and forth outlaw and assassination.

It’s a miracle I managed to get my first rogue to 50 the way I play. So starting my second to re learn the class.

4 Likes

“I have played Outlaw from the beginning. It’s easy, and a blast.”

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll do that and not swap back and forth on my second rogue, thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Guns, Swords, and Daggers… Oh My!!! The perfect Pirate. All we need is a Ship.”
/salute
/grin

3 Likes

https://blizztrack.com/v/overwatch-dev/versions?latest-seqn=910211

Seeeeeeecrets. Nordy secrets!

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in again.)
/wave
/smile

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders off, in search of sleep.)
/wave
/smile
/vanish

1 Like

Yep, agreed on outlaw.

I’m mainly Sub - but more for the sneaky feel - i’ve had at least a couple of times where to proceed forward I’ve had to switch over to outlaw.

1 Like

Trying new things right on ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vegie :bear: burgers FTW :smiley: :hugs:
(yeah, i just can’t eat heavy anymore :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

If it really old dungeons I use my assassination rogue. I use Fan of Knives and drop entire mobs with just one hit. It makes for doing the dungeon really fast.

2 Likes

I wish Blizzard would make a puzzle game similar to Pop Caps Alchemy game or a fun MMO world with a mix of Willie Wonka, and Alice in Wonderland.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much how I play assassination, some random buttons and fan of knives if a bunch of mobs surrounds me.

I’ve been leveling a bunch of alts to collect mogs to up my chances to finish.

2 Likes

I will drink to that.

2 Likes

Ooof, dead car battery out of nowhere… “click”

Now just sitting here/goofing off on my phone waiting for roadside assistance.

Winter weather, the “gift that keeps on giving” :woozy_face:

3 Likes
3 Likes

looks through a window to see if anyone is around.

Hehe, no one in sight.

Opens window quietly /stealth, with a big sack in hand

It seems no one has been around in a long time more opportunity to find something valuable to steal than sell on the black market for gold.

looks around the lounge

I’ll take this gnomish rifle, any gnome hunter would love to have it, for a price.

puts gnomish rifle into the sack

A jar full of “Eat Me” cookies will also sell nicely for big gold. I see a cookie corner, but sadly those dragon sized cookies are too big for me to carry, I will just take the cookie poster on the wall it should sell for at least 5 gold.

puts jar of “Eat Me” cookies and cookie poster into the sack

Ooooo, what’s this? Some night elf daggers, made in Teldrassil. You are not going to find weapons made there anymore, they are super valuable!

puts daggers into the sack

What else can I find, hmm.

Oh look, some rock candy, I 'll take those with me for a snack.

put jar of rock candy into the sack

That’s all I can carry as a Vulpera,.

/stealth sneaks out of window

1 Like

Now just hold on a minute here. You put all of that back. How else am I supposed to get back to my normal size?

4 Likes

(The Cookie Poster vanishes from the sack, and appears back in the Cookie Corner.)
“Sorry, but EVERYTHING in The Cookie Corner is Soulbound. You can’t have it, unless I GIVE it to you.”
/grin

3 Likes