GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Noo I will miss you.

3 Likes

probably won’t be gone long :+1:

2 Likes

Bunnies for everyone!!

7 Likes

How many Cartoons and Anime have Mystery Solvers with a powerful dare I say murderously violent Scary Ghost on the team involved in the investigations helping to weed out their weaker Ghostly rivals?

Imagine a younger more verbose yet still blood-splattered and murderous Kayako(complete with the ability to manifest multiple manifestations of her Ghostly form from anywhere to kill people using her Hair) helping her living Magical Allies investigate rumors of other Vengeful Ghosts around a school.

Considering Lyrical Wolken(a non-existent TV Show advertised on Midchilda(Midchilda is a Planet in Lyrical Nanoha)'s TV Channels according to the DVD of the 2nd Lyrical Nanoha Movie) involves an Alternate Universe version of the Wolkenritter of Lyrical Nanoha investigating Mysteries and Arisa Bunnings(Lowell in Triangle Heart 3) is a murderously Vengeful Ghost in Triangle Heart 3’s Lyrical Toybox Disk(containing the original Lyrical Nanoha)…

What if Lyrical Wolken was made and depicted Arisa Bunnings as a blood-splattered Vengeful Ghost capable multiple instances of herself(with the ability to manipulate her hair and manifest it anywhere) to kill civilians(usually with her hair) and only Nanoha and her friends have been able to tame her?

Imagine Vita, Reinforce Zwei and Hayate Yagami all deciding to investigate Ghost Sightings and Hauntings(such as haunted lockers and such) while ignoring the ones that are obviously Arisa’s usual massacres(due to them being in plain sight as Arisa is not interested in hiding and is actively hunting every civilian in the 2 Schools).

Such would be an interesting TV Show to say the least. Especially if Arisa accidentally draws the attention and harassment of some of these lesser Ghosts with one of her instances touching their possessions.

I am starting a gumroad account this week so people can buy my older Pateron stories one at a time without having to sub. My new stories will still be exclusive to try and get people to support me but this way I can 1) not force people to sub to me to see all my stories and 2) try and make more money.

2 Likes

Considering how Ravel Puzzlewell states that the Lady of Pain was imprisoned and she was stuffed into a maze by the Lady of Pain for trying to free her(which indicates that whatever is imprisoning the Lady of Pain is forcing her to prevent anyone from freeing her) one might wonder if the Serpent who was manipulating Vecna to take down Sigil is infact the Lady of Pain making another attempt to escape despite her chains forcing her to recruit the Players to stop him…

If the Lady of Pain is a Serpent that wants to devastate the Multiverse by targeting Sigil then wouldn’t she be Nidhogg herself?

If someone were to somehow free the Lady of Pain AKA Nidhogg what are the chances that she might simply transform into a giant Devourer of Gods-esque Worm and eat Sigil in retaliation for imprisoning her followed by swooping into the Prime Material Plane and start eating Multiverses?

…That would make for a good Collective TV Show Pilot for a bunch of Planescape TV Shows(such as Arborea, Moondreamers G2(which has Starry Up, Monstrous Middle, Gates of the Moon, Feywild, Dungeonland and Through the Looking Glass as settings), Plane of Water(with Stygia, Lunia and ripped out chunks of Elysium as settings), Plane of Fire, Plane of Earth, Plane of Air, Ravenloft, etc…)…

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)
/wave
/smile

2 Likes

In case you were wondering…

No investor conference call this Feb 3rd.

Quick Recap
• As a publicly listed company Activision Blizzard has to submit quarterly results at a set schedule to the SEC
• These often have investor conference calls occupying them. At these Companies like to boast of coming things to make their company look good
• However there’s no (afaik) federal rules saying these conference calls are mandatory
• From what’s stated in the press release it looks like the Microsoft acquisition merger is preventing them from holding it this too. It’s too soon!
• We’ll still see a 10Q from ATVI submitted. This might have interesting details in it. It just won’t be as interesting as the call as that won’t be taking place

4 Likes

“I Officially Declare THIS…”

“To Be The GD Lounge’s Theme Song!!!”
/grin
/dance

4 Likes
4 Likes

It works :slight_smile:

Good Morning folks

2 Likes

meow

ate some food and now I feel kind of bad… :frowning:

Chris P.

2 Likes

Good late morrning.

2 Likes

Good Pacific time afternoon. How are you? Any early sign your new marketing ideas are catching on? I hope so.

1 Like

Things haven’t really changed much but things are out of my control on that side from what I can tell. I have little more than doubled my work production and some other things and doing worse than a few months ago so it isn’t on my end. (Also feedback for why people are leaving is because their budget has changed.)

I am working on getting a place where I can sell old stories on a one by one basis though.

I also plan on in the future of doing autographed book rafles on my Patreon to both help get people onto there and get book sales.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I want a butterfly too.

3 Likes

Just don’t use a sword to catch it you could poke somebody’s eye out.

2 Likes

/pulls back a bloody sword.

Sorry.

4 Likes

Being gay for Yoshi is cool, right?