GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“The March Hare?”
/grin
/giggle

3 Likes

3 Likes

I rock the white fur.

3 Likes

“And you rock it well.”
/grin

1 Like

So we’re really going to do this then. We’re just going to pretend that Swarf didn’t get piled up on by all of you in here like a group of e-thugs. We’re just going to pretend none of this happened and go back to business as usual, being jovial and friendly with one another. No one’s going to apologize or contribute to peace with me. You’re all just perfectly content to pile up on me and then pretend it never happened.

Penumbrae. Cyndilou. Gotnov. Merlina. Enjoy your convenient amnesia, but I… will not forget this.

“We simply moved on to another conversation, as was requested by Pen.”

“You are welcome to join in.”
/smile

1 Like

You don’t get to put me through everything you have put me through and then just casually leave me bleeding as if you didn’t just savagely maul me with all of your toxic bs repeatedly until your friend finally called you to heel.

“Never mind then. I will go back to talking to my friends. Peace out.”

1 Like

“Dang, I wish I wasn’t allergic to dogs. They are SOOO CUTE!”
/smile

2 Likes

comrade would you like a drink of champions?

2 Likes

“Oh she is a DARLING!!!”
/grin

2 Likes

Fine. Be dismissive. Take the lowest imaginable road. I will not forget or forgive your behavior towards me today.

The universe abhors injustice. In some form or fashion, those of you who’ve demonized here will be served. What goes around comes around.

If I ever see any of you doing to another person what you’ve done to me here today, I will be relentless in calling you to task. Be assured of that.

forgiving and forgetting slights is a virtue you know. you’re not a demon, you’re just a guy who likes to pick arguments with people. you should probably cut that out of your life and toxicity would decrease.

2 Likes

one which you’ve proven wholly and emphatically unworthy of…

you gonna maby let it go now?

2 Likes

Yes. Pending no further provocations, I agree to move along. There’s nothing more I can say anyway that I haven’t said. I’ve made my sentiments clear.

1 Like

Now I am thinking of Frozen. Nooooo.

4 Likes

/Envisions a line of pallies on the stormwind wall breaking into “Let it goooo, let it gooooo”

oye I need sleep lol

2 Likes

reframes from posting
Let it go - Arthas

2 Likes

its also my last posting day so goodbye for now
/salute

2 Likes