GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

You really could have shown some maturity and just left things well enough alone and simply appreciated some folks are blessed with friends who are protective.

5 Likes

You’re seriously going to lecture me on maturity when your friend ceaselessly bullied and harassed me over an offense that didn’t even happen. They lacked even sufficient mental clarity to understand that I had never done the thing they continuously accused me of doing. Personally, I would be incredibly embarrassed if I had a ‘friend’ conduct themselves in such a manner.

Frankly, they owe me an apology.

“I apologize, for mistaking you for the jerk you are.”
/vanish

2 Likes

Read that again, Cyndilou. Can you not see how it doesn’t even make sense? This is why you feel prone to viciously attack and harass and belittle people, because you don’t pause for a moment to question if you actually understand things properly before posting and reacting.

I actually feel sad for you. Seriously, I am. You have to actually go through life like this. A pity.

“I have a good life. I DON’T NEED, OR WANT, YOUR PITY.”

1 Like

I think you owe me an apology for how you have treated me here today. Your behavior is disgusting.

“I owe you nothing.”

1 Like

Stop trolling Swarf. I’m gonna start reporting your bs posts. I see you troll in every thread you post in.

1 Like

I have to echo what you said Pen. The comparison that was made was very unnecessary and it just made things worse. I don’t even want to quote it because it was so bad.

3 Likes

I welcome and encourage any mod to review the posts in this thread and give action as they feel led to those who deserve it. I’ve done nothing wrong and have broken no rules.

She and I are friends, not custodians of each other. She has certainly taken me to task on things in the past and I’m better off for it. A social acquaintance toughs out my bad breath while a real friend quietly hands me a breath mint.

Unfortunately, this is escalating when it doesn’t need to do so at all. Will everyone please calm down. Swarf has done me no harm and I appreciate the support from you but you’ve more than made your points. Please, it is time to deescalate.

Thank you.

4 Likes

“For YOU, I will hush. Because YOU, unlike many others, asked nicely.”
/hugs
/smile

2 Likes

I never said you’re a dog. Again… reading comprehension.

Penumbrae described the ferocity of your friendship – the ferocity. Your behavior towards me has indeed been ferocious, like a rabid pit bull. It’s an entirely accurate statement and completely warranted, because that is how you have acted.

You’ve been completely unhinged towards me, and your behavior is inexcusable. You refuse to apologize and have only belittled me more with every post you’ve made.

I have not and would not call you a dog. I have not insulted you at all. You have, however, continuously shown a complete lack of care for your own words and behavior.

Could you possibly be more dramatic. You are needlessly fueling an already volatile situation and should be ashamed.

I am owed an apology. People have belittled and bullied me here. I have been demonized as if I am the troll of all trolls. You’re intelligent enough to know what I’ve endured here is undeserved and completely uncalled for.

:rage:

maybe stop comparing her behavior to a dog if you want her to be nice to you

1 Like

That was really helpful Gotnov, and shows a really clear comprehension of how everything has actually transpired here.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

“Indeed. Everyone KNOWS I am more of a Cat, than a Dog.”
/giggle

3 Likes

im the dog a rabid war dog for the alliance…and no shame
/bark

2 Likes

Putting the wow in bow wow, eh? :smiley:

3 Likes

/pet
/ear scratch
/giggle