GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

It’s so strange that you put that in quotation marks. That isn’t how quotation marks work.

“You strolled in here, and picked a fight with her for no reason. That has nothing to do with my silly posting quirk.”

1 Like

Why do you keep putting your statements in quotation marks? Just curious. I’ve never seen anyone do that unless they were, you know, actually quoting someone.

And I’ve picked a fight with no one. I had an inquiry to make. You’re welcome to perceive that however you wish.

In any event, your incredibly toxic energy and negative tone are duly noted.

“If I cared what you thought I would tell you the story.”

“You strolled in, and poked her, thinking she was talking about YOU. She was NOT talking TO you, OR ABOUT YOU. You came in here to TROLL.”

“I actually have FRIENDS in here, and we get along just fine. You should try being NICE, for once.”

1 Like

Why are you picking a fight with me? You are being a bully right now. Kindly leave me alone. You are imagining something in your mind that simply isn’t based in reality. Leave me be.

“I am defending MY Friend, who YOU clearly have something against.”

1 Like

Have you done whatever you set out to do? Are you finished?

“Are you done trolling my friend?”

1 Like

I never trolled your friend. I had an inquiry to make of them. You are harassing and bullying me right now.

“You walked in here, and accused her of talking about YOU. You were not even a topic of conversation.”

1 Like

You are a bully.

No. I didn’t. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. I suggest you give it a try sometime.

“You quoted two words, from a post, that was a reply to A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON, and asked why she was talking about you. I can read very well.”

“You are just avoiding the truth.”

1 Like

Again. No. I didn’t.

Listen, I admire you very much for wanting to defend your friend. That’s an admirable quality. It is not my wish or desire to disrespect you. But you are very clearly a troubled person who will not see reason.

You’ve made your sentiments clear. You’ve tried to do right by your friend against the offense you perceive. Be at peace and continue your day.

1 Like

“You feel free to live in that illusion you call life.”

“I am at peace. I have Friends. I belong here. I am loved here. I do not need your help.”

1 Like

Ok… :+1:

Thank you for the ferocity of your friendship but I think he was trying to get my attention by doing a direct reply. It confused the heck out of me at first but based on his replies I think that was the case. :hugs:

2 Likes

“As long as you no longer feel attacked, I will rest my case. My Friends are more important to me, than some random Troll.”
/hugs

3 Likes

Leaving some cookies here, get them before the wonderland thief steals them. (It is the story I am working on atm)

4 Likes

That’s quite the rabid pit bull you have there. It would seem they’re settling down at last. Good.

“I Am NOT A DOG!!!”

2 Likes