GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

They were red with no back, one foot said Cookie and the other Queen. They were with the clearance shoes 11-12 my size and sadly they weren’t clearance so I just didn’t buy them.

1 Like

“Sounds cute, but I prefer Purple to Red.”
/smile

1 Like

in my mind they call him Cookie because he flattens fools!.
you know like a Cookie :joy:

2 Likes

I prefer purple too, purple is my fav color.

1 Like

Starting off a Wonderland themed month with a story where someone who shouldln’t go to Wonderland ends up going and steals Eat Me cookies and Drink Me potions. It is also a twisted rabbit hole/pool of tears scene.

You really want someone who is making a side line business of turning other people into various creatures to find their way to Wonderland and steal the sweets there? Don’t expand their business :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

“How ELSE are Super Villains born?”
/wicked grin

2 Likes

We will see if this person turns into a super villain lol. She has coemption between other people in the expanded universe I am making.

So far she has just stolen kids toys on xmas, and given people things they don’t understand that don’t work out well in the end. But I think she might do more bad things in the future.

2 Likes

i like her already

1 Like

lol I made her because I wanted a more eccentric villain in my extended short story world than Fredrick who is a shut in business owner.

2 Likes

Have some Willy Wonka shrinking ideas.

Old version

New version

I would play an MMO like Willy Wonka or Alice in Wonderland in place of WoW, something fun and not e-sports elitists related. Instead, Blizzards new game looks like another New World, e-sports and elitist related.

Create a new universe with us — All News — Blizzard News

2 Likes

Happy Ground Hog Day!!!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Do you have some sort of issue with me?

I’m not grasping the inference, please elucidate. Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve been noticing a sort of trend with you that most any time someone posts something contentious towards me, you seem to be right there liking their comment; and yet, you never say anything to me yourself. I’m just wondering if there’s something you’d like to get off your chest.

I can :blue_heart: a post for many reasons such as I find it well reasoned, entertaining or I want to be supportive whether or not I agree with the specific opinions or not.

There is no one on these forums I give absolutely unqualified approval of their ideas or perceptions just as I’d worry about someone who never disagreed with me.

3 Likes

I just wanted to give you an opportunity to speak directly, if you so chose. It seems you’ve been in some sort of shadow campaign with liking any post that expresses a negative sentiment towards me, yet you never interact with me. It’s peculiar.

Nonetheless, you’re welcome to engage me if ever you like. I won’t bite.

Candyland, Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass!

The Candyland Continent would have Ice Cream Mountains(some Orange, some Yellow Banana, some Blue Raspberry), Ice Cream Seas, Peppermint Forests, Chocolate Lands, Lollipop Woods, Gummy Hills, Gumdrop Mountains and Licorice Forest!

The Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass Continent would have a Lampbloom Woods Zone, the Queen of Hearts’ Garden and the Gothica Zone(based on Through the Looking Glass)!

1 Like

i feel pointless
hope everyone is doing better than me i guess

chris p.

1 Like

“She wasn’t talking TO you, or ABOUT you. Get over yourself.”