GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

its almost here!

2 Likes

Was thinking more recent history

U’ve got human children, belf children, nightborne children, orc children

just no little nelfys :frowning:

For their little Jem and the Holograms thing in Darkmoon they cover alot of the races, just no big eared ones

There is mention in one of the side BFA stories that Greymane took a nelfy child thru the evacuation portal with him - but you never really see a little nelfy anywhere

3 Likes

This is where I can actually live with the nelfy part of the Shadowland story.
Night Elves have been effectively wiped out (from a story basis) - time to find some new trees and rebuild the people.

Way way back in Cata - I’m skipping Darkshore after the depressing as heck Grimclaw story quest ends (wondering where the humans are too)
Get to Ashenvale which is burning - and I wonder where the humans are

Then I find out in the story that the humans were having a great invasion - of Camp Taurajo /facepalm

That we did not become allies is definitely one of Tyrannde’s mistakes (well, bad writing too - but why go there :rofl:)

I always enjoy your thoughts :hugs:

1 Like

This is Pen’s nelfy (Rather inspired by yours.) and in my head canon that’s what she is doing looking for new places to live. She’s not enthusiastic about Hyjal as it once again puts the Kaldorei in a place to be wiped out in a single event. She’s looking for places where smaller colonies can live. She’s not terribly involved in world events other than those that affect her kind. While she matured fighting the orcs in Ashenvale and elsewhere, she can also see the futility against an endless enemy.

She is dismissive of Malfurion for sleeping instead of doing something, anything. Likewise she’s contemptuous of Tyrande and her dependence on an uncaring goddess.

Shadowlands is gnawing at her mind as it is convincing her that behind beliefs and illusions, no one is in charge and no one cares. The world and her people have meaning only as long as she holds them dear. Yet, deep in her heart she knows the passing of the Kaldorei is inevitable but she’s not ready to say that out loud nor is she willing to let it happen in her lifetime.

1 Like

Back before Cata this worked. My toons used to hang in Auberdine and Dolonaar

Oh yeah

One of the feel goods for me in SL is recognizing some of the souls we’ve saved.

But I’m finding it presents another problem going forward. Right now I’m with the spirits of my people and Yesera. Why would I want to return to Azeroth?

2 Likes

You could become a cult leader now that you’ve seen the other side. Carve out a place for nelves in Ardenweald? Find a way for their souls to go there rather than where they have gone? So many wisps are out there as well as elven spirits that have not passed on to wherever. Shift faith from Elune to the Winter Queen? The role playing possibilities are endless.

2 Likes

Also I am in Azeroth. Surfy has to vist me sometime right?

3 Likes

Actually where one of my simple pleasures is having my angel wings pop out on my priest- this would work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yep :slight_smile:

hugs

1 Like

Maybe sent to druid school that we blew up? I’m sure the nelvs rebuild? We Horde caused alot of damage to you guys, we still trying to take your resources in Ashenveil how is there a peace treaty again?

One thing that was never explained in Shadowlands is how are children are judged when they die, do they reincarnate? Can’t send a baby to Ravendreath or anywhere non the less.

2 Likes

True

But since these are the same writers who seem to have left out a relief expedition from Exodar because they forgot about them - Where children go might be a step too far for them :rofl: :hugs:

1 Like

It looks like End of Dragons is leading to Nightfall…

Abaddon once attempted to merge the Realm of Torment with Tyria and now the Elder Dragon deaths seem to be doing that themselves creating a Mouth of Torment right in Cantha!

The Desolation is where Nightfall already happened within the Crystal Desert so Cantha opening to the Realm of Torment will be interesting to see.

Of course that may just be the Aetherblades taking advantage of Abaddon’s connection to the Dragon Jade while the Jade Elder Dragon who is the Mother of the 6 Elder Dragons works with the Canthan Empire to create a new era for Tyria.

Jormag stated that the Balance isn’t necessary yet the Apostate seems to think it was necessary. The Apostate was a traitor to Abaddon’s Forces so averting the prophecy of Nightfall would be something he wants!

2 Likes

Our mounts are in our pockets too.

3 Likes

“Too bad they couldn’t have real horses for that last shot.”
/giggle

2 Likes

I have seen that one a lot but looking at that just gave me an idea for a size changing story lol

3 Likes

so i just found out what happened to the sw Queen

2 Likes

Cookie loved to make cookies of course, lore reason solved.

1 Like

“Sometimes I feel like that’s the only reason people keep ME around too.”

1 Like

Your cookies are dragon sized and delicious, I saw a pair of slippers in my store that read “Cookie Queen” I thought of you when I saw them.

1 Like

“What kind of slippers?”