GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

/hugs
/smile

3 Likes

I actually got someone to take part in a new poll and they picked the funny option. lol.

3 Likes

Also I don’t know what station I turned the tv on but it is an odd movie where the premise is the main characther didn’t know they entered a murder pact with someone else, and by murder pact I mean “I kill your wife you kill my mom.”

2 Likes

“Throw Mamma From The Train? Right? It’s got Danny DeVito in it, right?”

2 Likes

I think so.

2 Likes

“That Movie is SOOO FUNNY!!!”

1 Like

There is also Alfred Hitchcock’s Strangers on a Train that has a similar plot and was made in 1951. If it is in color then Cyndilou is correct, as usual. :smiley:

3 Likes
5 Likes

That makes me wonder if people complaining about dps ques on the fourms will now incur the wrath of the manager from that video.

6 Likes

Happy Sunday!

My transmog falls off every time there is an update in the game… I think I am not going to bother wasting gold for awhile and just take my helmet off…

5 Likes

I hate blizzards it forces me to play RL Dig Dug, but I do love Dairy Queen’s blizzards.

5 Likes

i want that sword

3 Likes

How much did u get. 24.5 inches for me

3 Likes

Happy Sunday folks

Spring is coming :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think we got about 7.5 here in Philly.

3 Likes

…and Good afternoon Lounge

5 Likes

With the wind it was kind of funny. We’ve got some areas where there are serveral feet of snow drift on one side of the street and nothing on the other

2 Likes

15 inches, I heard South Shore got hammered.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what I heard as well

1 Like

i can’t post except on my one above-10 classic toon
lol

chris p. the badguy