GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

^

2 Likes
4 Likes

I see on the twitter some french retailer has put out at least 1 sign warning customers that Microsoft brought Activision. And as per usual people are retweeting it for reasons I can’t fanthom.

I’m not sure why that retailer has done so and what they think their customers will do with the knowledge. I don’t think they realize the deal isn’t complete and in fact in vers1 of the merger agreement it specifically says it is to be business as usual until the deal is complete.

It’s ridiculous and I find it a perfect macrocosm of twitter itself - people half understanding some issue and making a statement out of it while other people “retweet” that thing without sparing a single thought to actually verifying it.

5 Likes

In short, ignorance at the speed of electricity.

I don’t have a Twitter account because every time I think of it this scene runs through my mind.

2 Likes

happy Hell is Freezing Over Day
and after today’s news is no doubt Freezing Over

1 Like

What happened

1 Like

Yeah, that does perfectly describe alot of twitter

2 Likes

the boosting thing

2 Likes

-2 where I am.

:cold_face:

3 Likes

and now Cross-Faction Instances!

1 Like

Always wanted to have surfgirl run with Cyn or some of our other horde friends.

1 Like

Whee. I guess this is a popular thing so I guess it’s good.

chris p.

1 Like

As long as we have fun in it :slight_smile:

(and they don’t take away pvp - I look forward to getting regular beatings from the horde :rofl:)

1 Like

Dang, wish these guys would do more acoustic

2 Likes
1 Like

Haven’t been around in a bit but hello.

5 Likes

The supply of cookies was begining to run a wee bit light

hugs

3 Likes

Horde & Alliance Players Will Soon Be Able To Raid Together In World Of Warcraft (yahoo.com)

My dad found this today.

4 Likes

Oh, what a Pandora’s box that will open.

People are going to troll each other hard.

incoming Horde only, and Alliance only looking for group, followed by PC only looking for group when Microsoft takes over.

2 Likes

hello horde i will be your healer this evening and i mite just accidentally run out of mana every pull. :smiling_imp:

for the alliance

1 Like