GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Bad landlord bad.

3 Likes

I see nothing good coming from this buyout. IIRC, MS was the one that pioneered “games as a live service” with an over-reliance on in-game store items for player power.

2 Likes

I’m confused what did I get nominated for? I 'm at work so most of my responses are late or just skim through the posts.

1 Like

MS buyout is a double edged sword, but if this game turns pay to win, I would have to put it down.

1 Like

Say something postivie about yourself and then noimate someone else in the lounge who hasn’t been noimated yet

4 Likes

I had a few times like this during the weekend.

Weather was cold, so the room was cool - I was all snug under my blankie and didnt want to move :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, same for me.

If they clean out the sludge - bring in folks who passed basic story writing courses and such, this could be good.

But the financial part could be a wee bit of a problem

Ah well, nothing wrong in hoping for better days ahead :smiley:

1 Like

I’m interested to see what our friendly Bluespacecow has to say as they usually have some informed and insightful comments on these things.

2 Likes

I wonder if some of the Microsoft games are going to be put onto the Blizzard launcher now or mixed with the Bethesda launcher. I just got that as my cousins group of friends wanted me to get my butt beat in Elder Scrolls Legends.

Blizz activion eventually put all of their PC games in one place, it is just why the thought came to me.

1 Like

oh btw its NATIONAL WINNIE THE POOH DAY

1 Like

Not a bad day :slight_smile:

1 Like

the Chinese general secretary’s least favorite day

2 Likes

He don’t like things surfy

His loss :smiley:

hugs

3 Likes

That’s a tuff one.

I have more cons than pros.

People don’t think lightly of me, it’s one of the reasons why I can’t find anyone to play WoW with. All the people I played with quit WoW and moved on, because of all the grinding and gating garbage they put in Shadowlands.

I guess I like to help folks in need in WoW, if there help doesn’t get buried in trade chat by spam.(maybe Microsoft will do something about it or maybe not). I don’t know why people use trade chat for Guild recruitment or in game help instead of useing General.

I nominate Chrisp.

3 Likes

i can see nothing but good i mean everything i here that folks are worried about we are already there stolden milk and evrything. how could it get any worse

1 Like

Pooh is both my mom’s and aunt’s fav.

3 Likes

“I prefer Tigger.”
/giggle

3 Likes

woohoohoohooohooo :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Howdy Folks

May you all have a Wonderful Wednesday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how do i feel about yesterdays news?