GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Why not just re-post yours, and Nominate someone else?”

1 Like

just want to keep it going it was a fun idea

2 Likes

“I like it too.”

2 Likes

also i don’t like praising myself just a weird thing of mine

2 Likes

“Don’t feel alone. All I could come up with was I like Cats.”
/lol

2 Likes

that is a nice thing because not everyone likes cats :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/269766312_993659141234797_5569047666376651475_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=whrdWd_8GBsAX_zk9cT&_nc_oc=AQnfTgoMHX36ufzNFo0KvDUnnCCuI1eTdLzaW5JmkbMZ3AQuZSPsSt75ER4rohIZZKE&tn=VPHJ0ga43VHMZegZ&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=00_AT8L4geufpZRk-l6ccjpwoVEeCVDPn4cixPagCFX71IHSQ&oe=61E97A32

3 Likes

Are you allergic? It sucks for people with animal allergies not to be able to have a pet or be able to be near them.

3 Likes

i love cats and want one as well but my landlord says no cats

1 Like

Microsoft is acquiring Activision! good news imo

Microsoft is acquiring Activision-Blizzard, Bobby Kotick is still CEO | Massively Overpowered (massivelyop.com)

The way he handled the harassment complaints and just shoved it in a closest, they should look for a new CEO. The skeleton fell out of the closet, and cause an uproar. Secrets don’t stay secret they eventually come out.

This could also mean Blizzard might move out of California if Microsoft is taking over.

When was the last time a new game was made by Blizzard?

2 Likes

they are most likely just keeping him during the transition

3 Likes

We won’t see any major impact until 2023 or so when the sale is finalized. Then Microsoft will have to debate how much change will alienate the existing player base and how much of it will attract new players to compensate. It will be interesting to see what MS moving the game from servers to the cloud does to performance and the resulting decisions on server identity. Going to be interesting, eventually.

2 Likes

Oh me? Er… gulp Ah… yeah… I’m a long winded geezer who generally appreciates most posters unless they are being rude. Then I bare my fangs are bring out the rolled up newspaper. No mean spirited tomfoolery lollygagging here. No siree. bob.

Oh, I nominate the esteemed Laeuko.

3 Likes

Good Morning Folks

Happy Tuesday :slight_smile:

1 Like

a deathgate opens

Come Chrisp

Lets do some truely evil things

Like serving :bear: sandwiches with ketchup muahahahahahahahahaha

or even more evil

Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza …ahhh such yummy evil

deathgate opens

1 Like

Part of me is happy that I’m doing cobblestone bases out of milliput for my Dungeonbowl teams. Another part of me is dissapointed they’re not perfect. And yet another part of me (and honestly, it’s the biggest part of me) is going full-on Elmer getting to play with messy epoxy putty!

1 Like

this is much appreciated!

3 Likes

thinking about some good possibilities now. and likely sensible changes

bots gone
wow token phased out
dead servers a thing of the past
LFR get it out of here!
cut content no more

i’m so tired.
i just didn’t even want to wake up today my dreams were nicer than my life.
it’s probably just because i’m lazy but maybe not i don’t know.

chrisp

probably just cuz i sin so much.