GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I think they were just skimming it to make a judgment call. They said something about that was in my story and compared it to something that wasn’t. They followed it up with a sentence I couldn’t follow due to poor grammar and a word that when I tried to find out what it was, I found out it wasn’t even a word.

I try not to get on people for their grammar and such but when you are trying to tell there is something wrong with my story, I am not really going to consider your point if you use words that don’t exist or use examples that were not from my content.

5 Likes

I am not happy. I am getting some of my companions back in SWTOR and the story is giving me the ones I don’t like back first. :frowning:

2 Likes

/understanding pat

1 Like

Oh my, 2020 was two years ago

“Hello.”
/smile

1 Like

Hi! How can this thread have so many posts? I wonder if they increased the limits? I know on some forums, they will cap threads to 1000 posts or so.

2 Likes

“They cap at 20,000 Posts now.”

1 Like

my pick may have gotten lost in the shuffle so i will probably have a new one soon
/salute

2 Likes

yo guys I’m back

6 Likes

Me too

Henlos, and good morning

3 Likes

POwer Trio Time

4 Likes

You know it’s windy out when cable is off and on, and the wind is strong enough to blow thru the weaker window seams :rofl:
At least it’s passing :smiley:

Happy Monday folks :smiley:
Stay Warm and Dry :smiley:

3 Likes

Triumph, now that’s one I haven’t heard in a while :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

happy National Bootlegger’s Day!!

3 Likes

meow.

i am naughty.

chrisp

3 Likes

Had an unexpected day off today. Spent the day with my cousin watching movies. I finaly got him to watch princess mononoke, one of my fav movies.

6 Likes

so to continue

You nominate one person in the Lounge and that person has to introduce themselves and say something unequivocally nice about themselves…and then they nominate someone else!

and i now nominate you! yes you over there!

2 Likes

“But I already took MY turn.”

1 Like

not you the other one they know who they are :smiley:

2 Likes