GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“It’s a Cat, dancing.”
/smile

3 Likes

Speaking of which, Blood elves love cats, there are some in the starter zone.

Just some guy who loves his cat.

This cat looks similar to one of my cats who passed away in size and colors. The only difference is Cosmo had gold eyes, and he has a bit more black on the side of his face with no brown at all. He also had a round spot and the same splash of black on his back. Cosmo was a black and white cat like that.

I love him and miss him still, but will be always in my heart. He was a big cat 20lbs and the size of a beagle.

I found Cosmo as a stray, he was skin and bones. I nursed him back to health and he became my cat. He lived a long happy life.

4 Likes

I have seen that video before on my cousions discord channel before.

Also hugs.

4 Likes

I would wear it.

2 Likes

“I LOVE these guys!!!”
/ROTFLOLH

“That first one should be named Vanity VS Stats.”
/lol

1 Like

i have nothing to say except this

chrisp

1 Like

“Not just there. They are ALL OVER Silvermoon City.”
/grin

4 Likes

today is Appreciate a Dragon Day.
so shout out to chromie. Aurene. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

4 Likes

Latest Tropical Rouge Precure Episode is released and it reveals that the Witch of Delays is indeed the Witch of Destruction but was so conflicted about having to fight the one person who treated her with kindness(Cure Oasis) that she decided to Delay continually with her Old Age making her forget what she was Delaying.

The episode ends with her reuniting with the Spirit of Cure Oasis and finally confesses that she wants to be friends with her and having her offer of friendship accepted before passing away.

Her Butler is so depressed from being left behind he decides to take on her role as the bringer of destruction himself using the Fool’s Casket.

Needless to say since the Queen placed the Fool’s Casket in a certain spot and is shown in the Flashback as meeting some Dark Entity we should not be so certain that the Butler is the Final Boss as that still could be the Queen plotting a Body Swap to sustain herself provided the Dark Entity possessed her.

The Yaraneeda are normally forbidden to be made from living creatures. The reason for this is because there is a chance that the creatures may be sentient(as shown with the Butler) which means that this has happened before and who is the example? The Witch of Delays/Destruction herself I presume.

As for why the Dark Entity would pull a Body Swap with the Memory Machine? The Fool’s Casket would kill everyone denying the fiend of proper subjects which is the last thing an Evil Overlord wants!

I suspect that Cure La Mer will destroy the Machine enraging the Dark Entity forcing it to drop the notion of having subjects since it’s host is on the verge of death and has no way of swapping to a new Body and decide to forcefully claim the Cures’ Motivation for the Fool’s Casket as the Final Boss.

The Dark Entity’s defeat will be when Melusine gets her removed Memories back causing the villain to lose control as Melusine reunites with the Witch of Delays/Destruction’s Spirit(now restored to her original pre-Yaraneeda appearance) and passes on to the next world just as the Witch of Delays had.

Then the Pretty Cure will destroy the Fool’s Casket and the Entity along with it.

2 Likes
4 Likes

This is why blood elves are so popular, they are cat lovers just like the majority of the player base.

2 Likes
FUUUUU...

UUUUUNNN

made you look

giggle

If bard happens please make a spec like El Kabng

Second spec, KaZing

2 Likes

I’m the oppisite. I had side quests near the end of the agent storyline in SWTOR when the story was so good and I was like, no. I want to do the main and see what happens. I can come back later.

Now I don’t know if I can.

5 Likes

I’m pretty snowed in today at my apt here in southwestern Virginia.

Ugh… I hope they get it cleaned up soon. :persevere::snowflake:

https://imgur.com/a/vZIL4a4
4 Likes

New lounger. Let me get you a hot beverage for you time of need. And then an Eat Me cookie.

5 Likes

Yep, definitely a wintery sunday

Hello there folks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

welcome! and here is your vip pass to the skybox
/salute

5 Likes

I just blocked someone who was preromantic on my writer’s sight. Isn’t the first time I have had issues with them. They tried to critique a story I put up today, but I could tell they didn’t read my story (Just like last time they did this) and half of their comment I couldn’t even tell what they were talking about.

I don’t mind feedback but if you try and tell me I did something wrong over something that didn’t happen (espcially mutiple times) I am not really going to be happy.

3 Likes

“They should read it, AT LEAST, before even TRYING to critique it.”

3 Likes