GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I agree, though getting the goldfish in the trench coat was challenging as it insisted on a matching fedora.

3 Likes

just me hiliting silly holidays

2 Likes

how did you fined a fedora for a goldfish lol

1 Like

Custom made at William Gee, for an exorbitant fee, especially for the nylon taffeta liner.

2 Likes

New artwork on the way. Hope to share it sometime soon.

Potion’s R’Us will be real.

2 Likes

Thread of Fate does’nt ding you all the way to 60 :frowning:

Start Threads of Fate at 52 instead of 50.

4 Likes

good afternoon folks

Happy Friday

2 Likes

The picture won’t load for me. It is a travesty.

3 Likes

can’t have sad on Fridays

hugs

I sent it on discord

3 Likes

pokes his head out from under his blankie on Surfy’s lap

It’s Fri-YAY game time! The rules are simple:

You nominate one person in the Lounge and that person has to introduce themselves and say something unequivocally nice about themselves…and then they nominate someone else!

Since it’s my game, I’ll go first!

I’m Elmer and I almost always win against Surfy in PvP! (And by win, I mean I die a lot more because I’m a great distraction for the Horde!). Now I get to nominate someone and that is…CHRISP!

3 Likes

It does for me.

1 Like

I refuse to do the pvp part, I don’t have the patience for it, and the Torghast quest doesn’t bring too much xp. It stops at 58 for me and would have to do the regular quests of what remains to reach the rest of the way. My warrior has a few quests left and might have to mine the rest of the way for xp.

1 Like

Yeah, garhering helps a ton too. Depending on gear, farming dungeons might not be too bad of a gain either. Torghast is a bit of a crapshoot though, imo. Took me two tries on my shaman and the fire floor was just brutal.

Can’t figure out, for the life of me, why and how people would want to level through Torghast.

2 Likes

Hypothetical question:

Who would you trust more and why? A person that says, “In my opinion…” or the person who says, “In my honest opinion…”?

1 Like

What about in my unhonest opnion?

1 Like

I hate that place with envy, someone on the team likes torturing players. I liked the game when it was simple not with all these systems and so much grinding and gating involved. I will put WoW down if 10.0 is similar to Shadowlands, my sub only remains to play past expansions I didn’t get to play.

Simple is good and makes money. I liked the MoP and WoD layout.

Shadowlands is not new player friendly.

1 Like

Isn’t Torghast the place to torture people in lore?

1 Like

Yes.

Watch YouTube “Torghast in a Nutshell” it’s funny, can’t post it here.

1 Like

You can’t. I can! :grin:

3 Likes

The reason I didn’t, because there were some f bombs in it.

3 Likes