GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Cairne Bloodhoof

Always remined me of the nice wise old man who just wanted to enjoy life and help teach others what he had learned. Just don’t think you can take him down. He knows how to defend himself.

3 Likes

He was the best :slight_smile:

In players - Nobully

In guilds (sadly non active) Tauren Marines

3 Likes

my pick as well

3 Likes

Kind of releated but Bloodhoof village was also host to a story circle on Wyrmrest server. They even let Allaince players sit in.

3 Likes

Holy cow, the Kul"Tiran male face options are all ugly. They all look cranky, and grumpy.

4 Likes

I am annoyed right now. Had someone accuse me of spying on them because the characters in my story were named after people they knew irl (and were also buddies). Also figuring that out I thought they were saying I stole my story.

It was not a good convo.

6 Likes

/understanding hug

3 Likes

They would have to prove it, other wise it’s just paranoia in their mind.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I blocked them so they can’t read any more of my stories but I also took down the story. The comment section was a bit out of hand from our convo (me just trying to figur out what they wanted) and I didn’t want it up as any more drama.

Also that short story was in my top 5 worst I have written. I am not taking it down forever but it is a reminder that I need to rewrite it.

4 Likes

I want this mod now

2 Likes

it’s my birthday! ding 38
/hides under a picnic table

7 Likes

Happy Birthday u :slight_smile:

hugs

4 Likes

Happy b-day. Do you want Eat Me cookies today or Drink Me Potions?

4 Likes

Eat Me cookies plz!

3 Likes

Right from my perosnal stash.

5 Likes

:balloon: :birthday: :tada: Happy Birthday!:tada: :birthday: :balloon:

4 Likes

Happy birthday Norinila!!!

3 Likes

Happy National Dress Up Your Pet Day

2 Likes

Putting your pet in a coat to stay warm is one thing, but dressing your pet up is another. Not in favor of it.

2 Likes