GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

woohoooo warm fuzzies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

watching a streamer try to cook. was one of the funniest things i seen the Quin stream if anyone else seen that lol.

1 Like

I want an eye scar to go with my patch. I’, a grizzled wow veteran and I want to look like one

1 Like

Lay off the cookies and potions maybe :grin:

I would add the current state of WoW retail to the top one

I would like eye scars too, more than one to choose from. An eye scar like Kakashi from Naruto would go perfect with your eye patch.

I have a Mag’har hunter and wow she is lacking customizations, never mind adding more to void elves unless its void like customizations.

THey add some more void I may pick up my voidy elf hunter again

1 Like

btw there is a dungeon skip for siege of boralus for kul tiran allied race, talk to the guy who gives the quest again i think (not sure didn’t skip it myself did it during BFA in a group)

1 Like

The NPC that gave the quest was Katharine, I’ll go back and see where I picked it up to take a look.

Edit: She gave the skip! :grinning: I just needed to talk to her again and didn’t. That was awful and pain full to solo, the first boss couldn’t get past him.

2 Likes

it was either the quest giver or an NPC right next to SoB entrance, I could not remember which.

alright I am happy for you

2 Likes

They must have changed it since.

I didn’t see it there before when I got it the first time. I sent in a suggestion for a skip or nerf. Thank you for the skip Blizz!

And thank you Gotnov for sending me to try it again. I didn’t think they would do it, but it was worth a shot.

2 Likes

My life would be boring if I did that.

/takes both a Eat Me cookie and Drink Me potion and mixes them together before drinking the combination.

Hopefully it won’t go wrong.

1 Like

Alas, my Kul’tiran will have to wait to be made tomorrow, it’s that time where sleep is required for working.

Mage, Monk or Death Knight Kul’tiran?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Good Morning Folks

Happy Wednesday

Thinking Spring :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine is a hunter, but I can see mage, like ice water storm, shaman would be good, but i don’t remember if they can be shamans.

3 Likes

They can be shamans, but these are the 3 classes I’m considering. The DK Kul’tiran looks pretty cool with heritage armor on.

3 Likes
5 Likes

thats me in gw2 Grothmar Valley lol

1 Like

ok we got to do this best Tauren?

1 Like