GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Loud Kitty can be a good thing

hugs

1 Like

god i’m doing horrible in pvp.
bleh.
i’m toxic when i just lose every bg. not vocally ingame just vocally in real life. ugh.

1 Like

I’ve played alliance so long I’m used to it

I try to make fun where i can though. Like on Holy surfy I’ll usually try to help create a wonderfully painful turtle :smiley:

1 Like

yay i won an arathi basin.
lol my keyboard freezes up whenever i start to have fun. like there’s an anti-fun hack on my keyboard or something. unnatural.

chrisp’s tauren enhance shaman

1 Like

This was funny and yet hard to watch.

3 Likes
2 Likes

made it thru the week - happy dance time :smiley:

4 Likes

Just realized we will getting a new lounge in 5k more posts!

:tada:

2 Likes

“Oh Damn! She is aging well!!! She looks GREAT for 68.”
/grin

3 Likes

Amen on that. Thought u’d like too :slight_smile:

Quality of the recordings is off, but that youtuber had a few more from the same show :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course - one question about Pat - maybe u know the answer to, why ain’t she in the rock and roll hall of fame…that seems like it should be a no brainer

1 Like

Week isn’t over for us late workers.

3 Likes

“I agree. She should be.”

1 Like

oye this one was a rough one - hopefully yours goes easier

Line of business didnt quite grasp that when we say a code change will affect 90k accounts - it will actually affect 90k accounts :woman_facepalming: :rofl:
/ahhh upper managers

3 Likes

68 and the pipes are still way solid

yep, she needs to be in

2 Likes

Well in the mean time I will be handing out some cookies as I can’t have them while working. Can’t be big while writting.

3 Likes

cool, short story commisions or new adventure

1 Like

Short story that will just be on early access for my Patreon and will come to my DA after.

Pretty much the way that works is it is a free story but for the first month it is on my Patreon and if you want to see it early you can support me on my lowest tier.

The higher tiers are for the more exclusive stories.

2 Likes

meow. pvped on a level 60 cuz a stranger DH asked me to on my holy priest Gotnov. first time during SL. I quit after losing three cuz I am lonely and suck and the stranger left after two.

chrisp

1 Like

That was really painful to watch. I’ve known people in that situation and being told those things by family and friends. Even things as simple as acknowledging their pain aren’t given. The only thing even more painful was watching everyone try to deflect and literally erase the past after the worst happened.

I wish I had been smarter at 20 years old.

2 Likes