GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Whenever I acquire knowledge I seek to reveal it to anyone I have access to which is mostly limited to WoW Forums as they are the only Forums I have an account on…

2 Likes

Happy Fri-YAY, everyone!

crawls under the tasty :bear::sandwich: table with his favorite blankie to watch adorable otter videos and wait for Surfy

3 Likes

Congrats folks

If u can see this - u’ve made it to another Friday :slight_smile:
happy dance

3 Likes

peeks out of the rafters

Did someone say carrot cake :smiley:

3 Likes

Your MLP post was still one of the most memorable for me

hugs

1 Like

comes rushing out from under the tasty :bear::sandwich: table like a bear being chased by a hungry Gnome with a stick

YAY!!! THERE YOU ARE!!!

launches himself at Surfy to give her lots of hugs, smooches, and tasty :bear::sandwich: with extra spicy mustard before cuddling up in her lap with his favorite blankie to watch adorable otter and baby bunny videos

2 Likes

ooopsie - good timing (adds to shopping list)

:smiley:

hugs

Business day 1 not on a day 1
Peer who’s slightly more skilled than me has a half centimeter kidney stone get stuck on the way out.
Then we find one of her processes had been booboo’ing since end of November

And it was just down hill from there…Was a fast sled ride though lol

3 Likes

Looking thru the gifs this morning, I found this one

No Elfy ears…but clearly the holy priest wings and look when she realizes “That gnomey dived into a pile of deathknights looking for bear again didn’t he” :rofl: :rofl: :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

HOORAY FOR NELFYGRABS!!! :heart::grin::heart:

pokes his head out from under his blankie, giggles, and looks around for a bunch of deathknights to dive into

At least it was fast and downhill and not slow and uphill. I was a bit concerned after the power outage earlier this week. Give Mama Surfy a hug and kiss on the cheek for me and thank goodness everyone is okay! :grin::heart::grin::heart::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeah

/looks for the carrot whiskey

Boss is jumping ship a few hours early today - good in a way, will let us finish cleaning this week up in a more relaxed mind

4 Likes

That’s good! And we’ll definitely get our groove on come Sunday! I know you’ll definitely need it. And if only the corporate goons would take a month off so you could actually get stuff done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

In the meantime, if there’s anything I can do, let me know, please :heart::grin::innocent:

2 Likes

happy /sigh .National Pass Gas Day
/facepalms herself
/salute
/leaves in shame

3 Likes

pokes his head out from under his blankie and sniffs

AEVE!!!

gives Aeve a tasty :bear::sandwich:, giggles, and hides under his blankie on Surfy’s lap

3 Likes

proudly stands up, places a hand over his adorable Gnomey tushie, and recites:

Beans, beans, the musical fruit!
The more you eat, the more you toot!
The more you toot, the better you feel;
So eat your beans with every meal!

makes a toot sound with his mouth, giggles, and hides under his blankie on Surfy’s lap

3 Likes

i’m sure surfy appreciates that too!

3 Likes

I’m a good Gnomey! I would never toot around Surfy! I’m not a deathknight, after all!

giggles and hides under his blankie

3 Likes

Some happy music :slight_smile:
(from one of the best muppet shows too :smiley: )

4 Likes

Here’s another one, from the Muppet Movie. Pretty sure, this is an “Elmer” song :heart::grin::bear::sandwich:

4 Likes

good movie :slight_smile:

Here’s some more Harry and Animal

3 Likes

MEOW.

oops caps. loud kitty.

chrisp is playing his enhance shaman tauren right now. level 35 doing pvp bgs. whee. lost the first one.

1 Like