GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

They didn’t reveal who his dad is as far as I know and as long as the show has been running. Wondering if he’s part of Team Rocket, on his own journey or dead.

2 Likes

I have only seen a pokemon trainer with a dad in a pardoy series and he tried to get him to stay at home in a deili.

1 Like

So he can make :bear: :sandwich:'s with slices of :bear:.

1 Like

No. I won’t ruin it but look up Pokemon Rusty. It is very, very funny but not something I can share here.

Pretty much he makes Ash look like a smart trainer lol.

1 Like

They eat Pokemon in that show, I think Broc was cooking a magikarp once.

2 Likes

Pokemon Rusty is a parody show by Dorkly.

Pretty much anything you can think of bad happening to a pokemon Rusty will do it. Not because he is evil, just because he dosn’t know any better.

2 Likes

I’ll check it out I know I’ve seen some of the Robot Chicken ones.

2 Likes

On one of the discords I am on I was just notified about an email scam about the Blizzard terms of service. Keep an eye out and be careful.

4 Likes

Next Castlevania TV Show(I.E. the upcoming Adaption of Symphony of the Night Era) should include more of Castlevania’s wonders(we already have Dracula, Alucard, the Belmonts, Carmilla, Legion, Cthulhu and Death) bringing them into the public eye:

1. Shaft the Dark Priest
  2. Orlok
  3. Cerberus(Hades was once forced to give him up after being shot with a Hydra-poisoned Arrow so Dracula can easily claim him)
  4. Persephone(preferably grabbed from Hades via Dracula or Carmilla brutalizing him while also grabbing Cerberus)
  5. Nyx(who should look like a Cute Nurse with bat Wings)
  6. Lilith and the Succubi
  7. Minotaur
  8. Werewolves
  9. Durga and her more powerful Incarnation/Avatar Kali(when you get so beat up you start making Avatars stronger than yourself you know your Enemy is strong)
  10. Laura(Carmilla needs a lieutenant after all)
  11. Anfauglir(apparently Tolkien never bothered to Trademark the guy), the Wargs(Anfauglir with Ice) & Fenrir(Anfauglir with Fire breath)
  12. Frankenstein’s Monster
  13. The Mummy
  14. Quetzalcoatl
  15. Witches(led by Salome Leser), Pixies, Sylphs and Aliorumnas(Shaman banished by King Filimer)
  16. Death’s lieutenants Slogra and Gaibon
  17. Malphas
  18. Dullahan
  19. Scylla
  20. Gods of Vengeance: Nemesis and Alastor
  21. Bifrons
  22. Medusa/Elizabeth Bathory
  23. Beelzebub
  24. Galmoth
1 Like

AR’s that need more custimizations than the other AR’s :

Mag’har orcs
Iron Dwarves
Mecha gnomes
Kul’Tiran
Vulpera
Zandalari Trolls

Kul’tiran and Mag’har orcs are the AR’s that have the least custimizations.

1 Like

I think I sleep ate wonderland food. I had a dream I shrank to the size of a doll and then grew to about twelve feet. Haven’t had that happen in over a year.

1 Like
4 Likes

I had a odd dream too, orange juice was ringing up $23 and customers keep telling me it’s ringing up wrong and suppose to be $17.

Do you remember what kind of food it was?

1 Like

No. All I remember is suddenly shrinking and then suddenly growing, hitting my head on the ceiling. It made me think I was awake even though I was changing in size. The most vivid dream I have had in months.

1 Like

Good afternoon folks

Hope u’r all having a Wonderful Wednesday

2 Likes
3 Likes

Is this real or fake? It has to be fake.

2 Likes

One of those Private Servers I see…

I’ve seen quite a few Private Servers with their own Fancy Zones on YouTube by the way…

I for one am not going to play them!

2 Likes

It is very clearly not a Blizzard product.

3 Likes

Yeah, I smelled something not very legal.

Product infringement, I’m sure Blizzard already laid claim to everything WoW in legal papers and owns patented rights.

Why make a copy paste version of WoW, with all the legal stuff?

1 Like