GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Hanging out and just doing stuff with freinds. Consding I spend most of my nights just writting it dosn’t help with this much.

1 Like

Like any movies?

1 Like

Yes and playing various types of games.

2 Likes
1 Like

this reminds me of old school game stop the only difference would be they would additionally hold you hostage for a subscription to Game Informer Magazine

2 Likes

Or make it longer, sitting in que for 45min to an hour on Horde right now. Healers and tanks, would be 1 second for them.

There is cross faction, but what I’m hearing is faction merging, since some are talking about wanting guild to take in both Horde and Alliance.

Sure, I won’t care about dungeon finder, m+, raid criss cross but I will disgrimminate which Alliance races comes to do my 9+ keys.

Cross faction sure I can deal with, faction merge no, I would put the game down and call it a day. No nonsense quit threads, those.are just silly.

End WoW with Shadowlands, and start WoW 2 after we make a race from the Alliance go extinct, Blizzard did make the undead this way.

2 Likes

What does?

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about WoW or Blizzard though.

1 Like

Oh, I’m at work so my posts are delayed.

1 Like

:100:

Make this your focus, to make those dark thoughts go away.

We like you here, besides no one else gives out Eat Me cookies.

:cookie:

1 Like

the Final minutes of the sale video

1 Like

Oh. If you watch that series Hamish never ends up getting a good deal at that store. It isn’t suprising that when he actualy got a sale something bad had to happen.

Also Rowen takes what is on the sign litterly. He gave laptops away for free because it was buy one get one free day.

3 Likes

I hope WoW doesn’t do something in this direction, it was explained but a bit confuseing. I did catch up. I don’t watch Pokemon anymore than was many, many moons ago but might this episode an exception.

Make Ash grow up Lol!

I feel like the fact Ash is always the same age has turned into a joke at this point. I have seen parody people make fun of it like Ash comes back to pallet town but Misty and Brock are in their 80’s and he is still 10. He just can’t grow old.

1 Like

He did get killed by a Chandelier in the First Season with his Soul just shoved into his corpse by other Ghosts which should work in the same way Banshee Queen Sylvanas regained her Body so he is probably Undead.

Undead don’t age.

1 Like

poor ash he never won that championship and apparently hes Pikachu allso devolved? :scream_cat:

1 Like

Pikachu switched back to being a Pikachu at the end of the Episode so thankfully it was a one Episode thing just like Ash turning into a Pikachu was.

The Writers make Plots then return to the Status Quo as soon as possible due to an unwillingness to explore change.

2 Likes

Sounds like scheduling nights off could be a good thing as it would refresh you and keep things from getting to be more like a prison sentence rather than your profession. Businesses do not give time off because they like their workers. Refreshed workers are much more productive.

2 Likes

There are some fan theories about Ash staying 10:

Ash’s body was frozen in time when Mewtwo turned him to stone in Pokémon: The First Movie, preventing it from aging but otherwise allowing Ash to function normally.

Ash fell into a coma after he crashed his bike in the series’ first episode, and the rest of the events take place entirely in his head.

Ho-oh granted his wish for his journey to never end.

At the end of the anime’s first episode, Ash and Pikachu spot the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh flying overhead. This was a special moment for the series, since Ho-Oh’s name and design hadn’t yet been revealed, but it’s also the source of the most logical cause of Ash’s eternal childhood. According to the Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum games’ Pokédex entries for Ho-Oh, it’s said that those who see it “are promised an eternal happiness.” Since Ash presumably loves nothing more than adventuring with Pikachu on his Pokémon journey, the theory goes that Ash’s version of eternal happiness is to continue that journey forever, and Ho-Oh’s appearance granted him that wish. Like the coma theory, the Ho-Oh theory’s reliance on events in the anime’s first episode gives it extra weight, as it can potentially explain everything that followed.

I don’t have TL3 so I just copied paste from a “Pokémon Theory: Why Ash Never Grows Up” search.

1 Like

I don’t think we will ever know because I think it was recently revealed that Pokemon orginaly was going to be a one season show by desgin until they saw just how succesful the show was. So I don’t know if they intended for the Ho-oh thing or not all the way back then.

1 Like