GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

maybe i should get one lol

“I was so thrilled, when they were added.”

So thats what that smell was. I thought I smelled rotting flesh. I normally don’t like to see horde at a party; However because its you? You can stay :crazy_face:

“I do NOT smell, you rude FOOL!!! I take very good care of myself.”

“And YOU do NOT have the right to say whether I stay or leave. That is NOT up to YOU!!!”

You are a rotting corpse that has been reanimated whether you like it or not. You smell.

It’s okay though at least you’re not an Orc. They smell in the worstway

“You know NOTHING about ME!!! You are a mean, and evil, FOOL!!! And I will not talk to you any more. I HATE YOU!!!
/vanish
/cry

1 Like

Coming from someone who literally eats people, that’s cute

he seems very nice for a warlock he did not even soul shard me yet :smiley:

“GO ROT IN THE MAW WHERE YOU BELONG!!! I am not amused, and I am NOT kidding OR ROLE PLAYING!!! What you said is mean and cruel, and YOU are evil for saying that to me. I am a good person, and do not deserve to be treated this way!!!”

/leaves in real tears

1 Like

She* and I will shard you anytime you like my dear

oh i apologise! and thank you for not sharding me yet mis

1 Like

I am not. The Fel Revaer is evil and just a plain Jerk.

Proof

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou stealths out, in search of sleep.)

1 Like

I always changed my mog on retail too much to keep the holiday stuff permanent

2 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

This was an unnecessarily rude entry into the GD Lounge. Congratulations on achieving your pizza cutter status.

4 Likes

No cookies for you.

3 Likes

Why for commenting and making a joke that undead smell like Rotting Flesh?

It was a joke about Undead. I insulted undead. Not the person behind the character. It was a joke. Grow a sense of humor.

Telling people if they can stay or not isn’t exactly a good way to get off on the right foot.

I personally wouldn’t care if you were joking, if you told me that I would just walk away as that isn’t worth it. You don’t decide that.

4 Likes

Again it was a joke because I insulted the undead race of the character and Alliance are not supposed to like to see Horde at a party.

I feel like whenever you say anything nowadays people always find a way to turn it into something negative and that’s not what was happening here