GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Yes indeed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just sent you an email though I know you’re most likely insanely busy! Let me know which idea you like best!

1 Like

So when does 2023 start lol?

1 Like

“In 363 days.”
/grin
/giggle

1 Like

time to get loremaster done :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I have a #1 Shaman cup too.
sips tea :tea:

3 Likes

happy new year all.

chrisp

2 Likes

Don’t make the person who can use the elements to shape your stone carving angry or they will just mess with you.

1 Like

But… I want to see what 2023 is like today.

/finds a gnome so she can get a time machine.

i time traveled after saying a prayer. try praying to God, it might work for you too.
then again… i kind of prayed to whatever was listening desperately and Covid didn’t spread out of china and was incredibly minor in the timeline i was in before… so be careful if you do time travel, try not to step on any butterflies or anything (see butterfly effect in dictionary)
chrisp

“Time Travel doesn’t exist.”

How would you prove that? Proving a negative is difficult.

“Yesterday vanishes, and tomorrow doesn’t exist yet. There is no way of visiting either.”

Well, I’ll leave your opinion bubble unpopped as I cannot prove to you that I time traveled.

It does, if you go to the border of a time zone on New Years Eve, you can go back a year for an hour.

Blizzard please lift the BFA flight requirements, I can’t find my way around Boralus to turn in a quest. :sob:

Alliance, why do you have to make your cities into mazes? Yeah, my sense of direction is that bad, I’m literally going in circles. :sob:

2 Likes

This is me trying to learn a new city.

5 Likes

“That works quite well, for Undercity. It’s just a bunch of rings anyway.”
/lol

2 Likes

an observation over the years
some of the best and most legendary folks on the forums all white bunny ears :100:

“I wear the black ones.”

A shame that Hasbro discarded it’s original Plan to have MLP G5 involve Multiple Worlds…

And yet it currently is in need of a President who might need advice when he is appointed…

Therefore any MLP Fans should keep tabs on news for Hasbro so that when the new President is appointed they can rush in and advise him to make the MLP G5 Show(distinct from the Movie) take place on Multiple Worlds!

Have the Advisers claim that the President’s predecessors ruined MLP G5 by excising the Multiple World Plot from the Movie and that he can salvage it by inserting the concept into the TV Show.

Furthermore he should be convinced to have MLP follow Magic the Gathering in becoming part of the D&D Universe by having the MLP World that Equestria is on be located on one of the Planets of Othrys the 1st Layer of Tartarus(namely the Planet containing Mount Othrys itself thus explaining Cerberus guarding the prison of Tartarus in MLP G4).

Since Othrys is a String of Planets it should not be hard to have each one populated by a different Pony Type(Pegasus, Unicorn, Earth, Changeling, Dragon, Bat, Flutter and Sea Pony) with only the Planet containing Mount Othrys holding the 3 Main Pony Types at once!

Furthermore since the depths of each Planet of Othrys leads to their Alternate Universe counterpart in Cathrys the depths of which leads to their AU versions in Minethys the depths of which leads to their AU versions in Colothys the depths of which lead to their AU versions in Porphatys the depths of which lead to their AU versions in Agathys there are plenty of Worlds for the Ponies to explore!

Just so you know:

Cathrys is nothing but Red Jungle Planets, Minethys is nothing but Desert Planets, Colothys is nothing but Spikey Mountain Planets with Green Growth in places, Porphatys is nothing but Acidic Black Snow & Water Planets and Agathys is nothing but Red Streaked Ice Planets.