GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I would suggest being more careful with joking with people you don’t know. You don’t know how other people will react.

It is why I don’t joke around with people I don’t know. I know I will be called out as a werido who likes size changing stuff.

1 Like

Well to me it’s kind of no different then an Orc character asking you as a night elf why you smell like smoke.

It’s like oh you burned down our tree hahaha I get it.

With that said I get your point so I edited my original comment to make it more clear that I was joking

1 Like

^
this guys i agree i think we all should be able to joke and rp here

2 Likes

“I am sick and tired of the ‘smelly undead’ jokes. They are NOT funny any more. Blizzard gave us the choice to be rotten, or fresh skinned. I PICKED FRESH SKIN FOR A REASON!!! Look at the ARMORY, before you group us all into ONE stereotype.”

“For those who MUST RP, remember this, about Lady Cyndi Lou Marris Hue The Nobel…”

“Cyndilou is a newly killed, freshly risen, never even seen the inside of a grave Forsaken, with purple hair, who bathes daily in Mink Oil and Eucalyptus Oil, and Saddle Soap. She is still in good condition, and works hard to stay that way.”

“She is a Combat Rogue, that believes in the Code: There is Honor Among Thieves. She regrets being risen, and the things she did under another’s control, and is working to make up for it.”

“She will never betray, or kill her friends, but will gladly kill FOR them. And if someone harms anyone she considers a friend, she will rip their heart out, and eat it in front of them, before dancing on their un-resurrectible corpse with spiked heels.”

“On a personal note, she loves moonlit nights, fishing, collecting pets, black roses, monocles, top hats, dressing up, parties, hugs, tinkering, baking cookies, and her Loyal Forsaken Warrior Husband, Horeton.”

“Lady Cyndi Lou DOESN’T SMELL!!!”

4 Likes

you damn right you dont!

3 Likes

When someone says stop, just stop. It means you went too far.

7 Likes

You will have to teach me your secrets. I just smell of blueberries.

3 Likes

“Blueberries have a GOOD scent.”

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that Flood in Halo are Yellow-themed for the most part…

The Flood version of Keyes as well as the Flood of the 1st Halo are the only Green-Themed Flood in the Franchise.

Zerg on the other hand have an increasingly Green Theme despite having Red Blood.

Nurglings are also Green-Themed…

Orks are also Green-Themed…

Tyranids are also Green-Themed despite having Red Blood…

Borg are also Green-themed…

The Necromorphs are Yellow-Themed.

Flood started out as similar to Nurgle, Orks, Zerg, Borg and the Tyranid and yet is starting to become like the Necromorphs!

1 Like

When you smell like blueberries because you are blueberries though lol

3 Likes

A joke is only funny until someone stops laughing. Look, I get it. We all joke around here but we do so with an eye towards maintaining the peace as it were.
A good rule of thumb to follow is this: when someone asks you to stop, just stop and apologize. You may not always be in the wrong, but accepting that others may not find what you may say as funny goes a long way in building relationships. And no, that’s not a lecture, it’s something I’ve had to learn the hard way for myself.

TL,DR: The Lounge is a refuge for people to socialize and get away from GD. Everyone is wecome. Sure, people have different views on things, but it helps to be aware of when you may be going to far.

8 Likes

How do you have diffrent views?

What house are you using?

2 Likes

I like to think surfy smells like fresh pine, or a spring glade :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Most houses have more than ONE window.”
/wink
/giggle

2 Likes

Then help me twist around so I can get a diffrent view lol.

I am sorry it is making me laugh.

4 Likes

“Cyndi Lou smells like eucalyptus. Fresh and clean.”
/smile

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou picks up the house, and turns it around, then places it back over you, so you can see out the other window.)
/grin

3 Likes

I didn’t know Cyndi was super strong as well.

4 Likes

mmm love fresh and clean.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes I turn my head left or right. Sometimes I close my left or right eye. Sometimes, I spin around so fast I get dizzy. And sometimes, I like standing on my head!

giggles and hides under his favorite blankie on Surfy’s lap

3 Likes