GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

(Lady Cyndi Lou stones to her Farm, where NO ONE can follow her.)

2 Likes

/sits down in her giant chair.

“I think I took things a bit too far.”

/leaves a plate of cookies for when Cyndi comes back.

1 Like

“I hate ‘flare’. I cursed Blizz when they added it, and anytime someone RPs using it on me I leave. Sorry.”

1 Like

chrisp here saying hi
havent been playing really
praying for my health and spirit to turn good

2 Likes

Don’t have to play to hang out here. I have only played SC1 lately for a bliz game but I still hang out here.

2 Likes

/buries all her flares into the ground and detonates them with an explosive.
There no more flares.

3 Likes

yeah.

i hope Jesus and those I sinned against forgive my sins so my ailment will cease
cuz sometimes the stomach rumbles seem like a demon plaguing me

1 Like

“YAY!!!”
/huggles

1 Like

Stomach Rumbles?.. What about Stomach Pains?..

My Stomach rumbles(rumbled a few seconds ago) at specific times(which change when I mess up my eating schedule) and I don’t see it as an Ailment!

1 Like

Hello my sweet poppets…

it’s almost New Year here, and I just wanted to drop in and wish you all a Happy New Year.

:fireworks: :dizzy: :boom: :tada: :partying_face: :balloon: :bacon: :clock12: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :nauseated_face: :pill: :roll_of_toilet_paper:
:rainbow:
:kissing_heart:

Catch you on the other side :purple_heart:

6 Likes

“NOBULLY!!!”
/running pounce
/huggle
/ear scratch
/happy grin

4 Likes

Hi Cyndi, I hope you’re doing well :relaxed:

I haven’t forgotten about any of you, I’ve just been trying to get my life together.
(trying!!)

I haven’t really played since I left my old home, I added game time to grab the anniversary gift, and logged in to grab the Winter Veil present… I’ve just lost the drive to sit and play WoW, and really haven’t had the time.
Working hard on repairs and renovations.
You’d love some of the stuff I’ve done, I’ll have to come back at some point and show off some of the things I’ve done with my little house!!
I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished, but there’s a lot of sadness along with it all too.
My mental state will get to where it needs to be… eventually.
The waiting sucks, but I know I’ll arrive in the land of contentment at some point!!

xx

6 Likes

“I can’t wait to see the pics.”
/grin

2 Likes

NOBULLY!!! HOORAY!!

launches himself off Surfy’s lap, scambles up on Nobully’s shoulder, gives her a superduper hug around her neck, a big super duper smooch on her cheek, and two whole tasty :bear::sandwich:!!!

I made them from a very very naughty bear! He said his name was Malfon or something and he wasn’t a bear. So I used my trusty bear stick to make him into tasty sandwiches! Don’t mind the feathers!

burps and coughs up a gaily colored feather

Also, this is the best EVER New Years Eve because…wait for it…

climbs back up on Surfy’s lap to show her first

OTTERBUNNIES!!!

Happy New Years Eve, everybody! Let’s hope and pray to whatever we may or may not believe in that 2022 is a much better year than the previous two…Mekkatorque knows we need it.

looks around for Wiccan, Rainy, and all the rest to come by and say hello!

6 Likes

me herd alot of mean things this year but just hoping i can get back into the community in 22 :crossed_swords: :fire:

3 Likes

I think the only thing I hate more than flare is that thing which turns gnomes into turkeys once a year :rofl:

1 Like

Aye - what was supposed to be an easy week at work -ends with me being the only healthy person on my team :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

works for meeeee :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Friday
and
Happy omgoshwemadeitthru2021 to all :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nobully !

big strong orc hug

You should see a chiropractor after that hug I think I misaligned your spine a bit.

I hope you have a wonderful Happy New Year yourself! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Tonight is the night!

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!

4 Likes