GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Good Morning folks

Hope y’all have a Terrific Thursday :smiley:

6 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket

I hope you have a very Gnomey day and hope we can go chase bears on Sunday!

climbs up on Surfy’s shoulder, gives her a super duper hug around her neck, an even super-duper smooch on the cheek, and climbs back down onto her lap with his favorite blankie to watch adorable otter and baby bunny videos

4 Likes

Been wondering where you went.

Where are the :bear: :sandwich:'s? Orc hungry.

loud stomach growling noises

3 Likes

Silly orc! They’re on the tasty :bear::sandwich: table!

giggles and hides under his blankie on Surfy’s lap

3 Likes

Yes ignore my hidden stash under the crate of Eat Me cookies.

4 Likes

Oh! I didn’t see those thanks!

*takes 3 :bear: :sandwich:'s and 2 :beverage_box:'s

I’ll take 2, thank you. :cookie:

2 Likes

Seems everyone except Jabba and those killed by Lightsabers survived the Sail Barge’s destruction!

As Jabba is the son of Zorba that means Zorba(the only Hutt with a Beard much less Hair) is now the top Hutt in the franchise besides Mama the Hutt.

The Hutt Council is dead(courtesy of Vader) as well so Zorba has no rivals to challenge him on Nal Hutta or Nar Shaddaa.

1 Like

Ok, here you go. Carful though so you don’t become to big of an orc. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am playing SWTOR and I don’t want to romance an npc as I don’t want to make my companion jealous. Just talking to them = we get it on anyways lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

“Duck is delicious too.”
/grin

2 Likes

What ? now people are throwing void elves

4 Likes

it was an actual blueberry dont know whare it came from but crazier things have happened in here

btw it took my hp to zero and i had to spirit rez

3 Likes

Should of feigned death . It would of flown over you and back into it’s dark voidy abyss

4 Likes

Better than throwing gnomes. Never throw a gnome or you will get an unwanted Drink Me potion present.

3 Likes

“Gnomes aren’t for throwing. Gnomes are for Punting.”
/wicked giggle

2 Likes

Well duh gnomes aren’t meant to be thrown , they’re for punting . Dwarves are for tossing .

3 Likes

No punting gnomes either. I protect my gnomie buddies by shrinking those who punt them.

4 Likes

“You gotta catch me first!”
/giggle
/vanish
/sprint

4 Likes

/has an Eat Me cookie and uses Flare
This should even the odds

3 Likes