GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

replaced with bunnies

3 Likes

allso this same

1 Like

Poor Ben Howell, I hope we save him in a questline.

1 Like

I can always shrink down to make room.

There you go.

3 Likes

If someone made a MMO like Alice in Wonderland similarity, that would be awesome. That kind of world was meant not to make any sense.

2 Likes

“I’d play it.”

3 Likes

I don’t think I could handle myself if I could change size in a game like that lol

3 Likes

Murlocks run around naked. :rofl:

3 Likes

Wel I will be back later tonight. Also sorry I think I let a blueberry fly into the lounge. Don’t let the thing bite you.

3 Likes

just like druids

3 Likes

“I don’t think I’d enjoy playing a race that I have been hunting all my life as a Champion, and feasting on when hungry. To me, they are just Fish Bait.”
/wicked laugh

2 Likes

For Murloc classes would be, warrior, hunter, and maybe rogue.

Yeah, we murder them for small pocket change or for a piece of gear. A Murlocs I.Q is not very high.

2 Likes

I have always wanted to be a naga instead of a murloc. Naga were even a special playable race in warcraft 3 for some of the missions.

2 Likes

Well armor is only a hindernce anyways. The shocked look on the enemy when you see your lack of armor gives you time to cut them in half lol.

4 Likes

suddenly gets hit in the eye by a blueberry :scream:

2 Likes

Yeah. I loved that quest in Vashj’ir where we take on the role a naga battle maiden. One of the few bright spots in that zone.

1 Like

I had someone today say they loved my Alice in Wonderland leggings when I was helping my mom get water at the store.

4 Likes

Tzeentch apparently works with Khorne quite a few times despite Khorne forbidding his own followers from using Magic.

Of course Khorne does not care from whence the Blood flows so he might not despise Cowards providing Blood as long as his servants themselves seek out worthy Skulls which can only be obtained through a well earned fight from his servants!

His followers are to provide Skulls and Blood while his allies are to provide just the Blood.

He would not object to a Sorcerer summoning his Realm into the Materium(even multiple times as the Warp is not bound by Spacetime and thus can permit Khorne’s Realm to be summoned enough times to create a Planet out of his Realm) provided said Sorcerer works for someone other than himself as his servants are to claim Worthy Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Khorne incidentally hates Slaanesh. Slaanesh takes too long to spill Blood with his obsession with Perfection unlike Tzeentch who spills Blood quickly even if his methods are of no use to Khorne’s servants who need to obtain Worthy Skulls.

Because of that Slaanesh is Khorne’s archenemy while Tzeentch is Khorne’s ally with skills that Khorne forbids his servants access to due to being useless in their goal: obtain Worthy Skulls while spilling Blood.

If Khorne’s corruption is brought onto a Planet via Sorcerers and the Sorcerer arranges(regardless of means provided it has nothing to do with Slaanesh) a large enough stream of Blood the Planet will have a constant Rain of Blood even indoors.

In any case the Khornate Neverborn are the only Neverborn who no Futuristic Human Society would treat as Space Aliens. Nurgle’s followers, Slaanesh’s followers and Tzeentch’s followers all would be seen as Alien Species native to the Warp while Khornate Neverborn would be seen as Demons in the Warp.

Of course I’m sure Futuristic Societies would be educated enough to not see Orks as Aliens and instead see them as Fantasy Orcs somehow getting their paws on Futuristic Technology just as the Sci-Fi Aliens known as the Tzeentchian Neverborn somehow got their paws on their world’s version of the Force using it like Magic.

The Futuristic Societies would either see the Eldar as Vulcans or Elves with Sci-Fi Tech…

Speaking of Eldar: Ynnead(Slaanesh’s Rival) seems to embody Discipline(becoming a Role instead of seeking Perfection) in comparison to Slaanesh’s embodying of Perfection(his followers switch from Excess to Excess in quick succession in hopes of finding the Perfect Ecstasy).

Order of seeking Discipline vs the Chaos of seeking Perfection. When do you think we might find the Order of Pure Lust or any of the other 7 Deadly Sins(and yes I’m including Vainglory).

1 Like

Murloc story time. :grinning:

3 Likes
3 Likes