GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

mine is next month

1 Like

You will be getting an extra special wonderland cake then.

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/precure/comments/ronw98/tropical_rouge_episode_42_discussion/

So… the Witch that attacked Cure Oasis(the Legendary Pretty Cure) is called “The Witch of Destruction”…

The Butler damaging the Aqua Pot caused the Heroine Cure Summer to be pulled into a Dream World.

I suspect Cure Oasis is trapped in the Aqua Pot and the “Mermaid Queen” we know is the Witch of Destruction and had her mind wiped only for her corruption to taint the true Mermaid Queen whose mind the Witch of Destruction wiped before getting Mind Wiped herself.

If the Witch of Delays hears the term Pretty Cure it might cause her true self to return(whatever she looks like) while also transferring the Witch of Destruction’s mind back into the fake Mermaid Queen.

Cure Oasis wants to save the Witch of Delays(which requires restoring the Witch of Destruction alas) while Butler(who served the Witch of Delays even when she was the original Mermaid Queen) just doesn’t want the Witch of Destruction coming back!

The Witch of Destruction obviously will come back(as in regain her true self) and have to be killed off which will set up Cure La Mer’s ascendancy to Mermaid Queen!

4 Likes

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Hump Day!!

Honestly, with the holiday break going on, I forgot what day of the week it was! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes
9.2 Spoilers

They have Sylvanas friendly with both factions.

commits genocide

Night Elves: That’s ok, let’s be friends.

:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Is this why it is so hard for people to come back to WoW?

4 Likes

They’ve written themselves into way too many corners on this storyline though.
Even a good writer might have trouble saving it

(and so many of you wonderful lounge goers are horde - so :stuck_out_tongue: hugs, I’m ok with being friends :slight_smile: )

(outside of Alterac Valley and Wintergrasp of course :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

friends.

4 Likes

/looks around to see if anyone is still in the lounge.
“Ok time to get the hidden bear cookies.”

/runs over to her hidden stash.

3 Likes

nope, nobody here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

meow

chrisp who refuses to do meaningful level 60 content because I suck

Good then these bear sandwhiches are mine.

4 Likes

It’s like they hired a first grader to write this expansion, Shadowlands makes no sense. Pelagos is going to have to clone himself to be in 2 places at once or just replace Pelagos soulbind with someone else.

2 Likes

I found alot of things to have fun with, but I got into a jam early on with both alliance and horde.

On the alliance side, I was actually ok with the tree burning - howver

1. doing it with Wintergrasp failtanks that can not get thru a wall felt like a stretch
  2. No help at all from the closest alliance city of Exodar
  3. Where was the space goats funny space ship and it’s version of the wave motion gun
  4. If I understand the background story, the portals inside the burning Darn were instigated by Highborne Night Elf mages at the behest of the greymane matriarch - and not Stormwind
  5. Stormwind has a whole area called “Mage Quarter” - yet not one evacuation portal from those guys - with allies like that, who needs the burning legion :rofl:
  6. Oh and let’s not forget Ms Supership owner Jaina. Shows up to save the major fail that is the undercity invasion, but not the tree.

So at this point - when quests came up to save alliance leaders in SL comes up - I’m like “Why?” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did save nelfy souls in the maw though - that’s different :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I almost feel like everyone has to intentionally get into trouble just so we as the adventurer can feel special. “Save me champion. I fell down a hole again.”

4 Likes

“Makes me feel like I should name my Toon ‘Lassie’.”
/giggle

4 Likes

The Mallar’Dorei

For Quack’Thalas !!!

3 Likes

I tried to fit in but realized I had to lose some weight

5 Likes