GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Elmer’s always talking about your grabs and hugs but I never ever remember to use Leap of Faith (Life Grip) on Gotnov… I just didn’t have it during TBC when I started and never really got used to it existing plus I almost never do anything in a group except world raid bosses… oh well. I barely play tbh. I don’t do anything basically. Oh well. I have never opened a great vault slot. Never done LFR or actual hard raids this expansion. Never really done max level pvp even unrated. Never done mythic or mythic+. I don’t know why, I’m just scared to. Or lazy. Or both.

1 Like

Leap of Faith.Life Grip. or Death Grip i always bind it to middle mouse button just because you never know when you may need it!

2 Likes

Like the people who Leap of Faith you off cliffs and under elvators of doom.

3 Likes

It’s a nelfy thing - must honor Elune by pulling friends out of trouble where possible. :slight_smile:

Where Alliance Epic bg is usually quite bad at times, I go for the little wins - like keeping them gnomes safe and bear chasing :smiley:

Sometimes I feel like a volleyball when 3 or more DK’s decide to use this on Ms Glowyhands meee :slight_smile:

Actually mind control is my friend there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

usually in world boss groups Gotnov is the one dying, lol… i took the return from death legendary too just for no reason lol… like because i know i die a lot lol

2 Likes

Actually, one of the “mini-games” me and the gnomey usually have in pvp is “who dies more”

He usually wins :frowning: lol

2 Likes

I feel warm and toasty with this mog.

How is pvp? Is it as bad as people say it is?

2 Likes

I’m great at drawing attention!

3 Likes

Look a gnomeie. I am going to get you.

3 Likes

As I’ve told Surfy a hundred times or more:

I’d rather lose with a friend then win by myself.

TL,DR: Sure, it can be downright terrible but as long as you’re having fun with friends, does it truly matter? I’d say no.

3 Likes

This is the reason why I haven’t done BG’s in a while. No one to do bgs with. After a certien point it dosn’t become fun doing bgs solo.

3 Likes

Looking for an excuse to keep my sub up, besides the Valentine event and making Alliance alts so I can farm the Wintergrasp raid when the Alliance has that area.

4 Likes

Yep, is so fustrating.

I put on some of my best outfits, do my hair up with fresh leaves…

…and what do the horde men do…

Look at me and say “which way for the :bear:sandwiches”

/sigh

Farming the alliance can be fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

YAY!!! SAVAGE SURFY!!!

climbs up on Savage Surfy’s shoulder, gives her a big hug around her neck, a big smooch on the cheek, two whole tasty :bear::sandwich: with EXTRA spicy mustard, and climbs back down to her lap and snuggles up in his favorite blankie

3 Likes

sneaks off with a container of :bear: :sandwich:'s and heads for a corner of the lounge to hide them. “Oh hello everyone.” Has a quick Eat Me cookie. How ar eyou all?

5 Likes

im doing good its a good day!
:panda_face: :sandwich:

3 Likes

Going grats? Birthday?

3 Likes

opps my keyboard mest up a bit

3 Likes

Still good. Also I want to say that at my next b-day lol. Make some heads turn.

4 Likes

Agatha Christie’s Death Comes as the End has a Murderer who according to the Backstory was beaten on the head by his Younger Brother, tried to Murder him only to fail and become a weak-willed Coward bossed around by his Wife.

Of course once he succeeds at a Murder(driven by desperation against a Concubine whose presence threatened his very livelihood) his Wife is promptly cowed by his presence making him feel empowered and confident!

I dare say if someone threatened to reveal that Wife’s Attitude made her Husband suspicious and that someone gloated that the only way he’d be stopped from pointing this out to said Husband would be if the Wife killed him the Wife would have been driven by the same desperation by her Husband and kill the guy!

If the Murderer’s Brother happened to be watching as this happens so much the better as he would be cowed into submission emotionally empowering the Murderer’s Wife to safely dispose of her menace of a Husband first chance she gets!

Truth be told: The Murderer, his Wife, his Brother and his Father are all Cowards emboldened by their ability to boss around whoever they have power over(with the Murderer unlike the others only gaining power over someone namely his Wife after murdering a Concubine out of desperation)!

Only his Sister(the Protagonist), Grandmother, Youngest Brother and Sister-In-Law have actual bravery in the Family.