GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“You’re fine. You keep the details to yourself, and that is passable.”
/smile

1 Like

i’m pretty rotten eh… maybe i should main a forsaken warlock lol. mine is female though but i guess gender changes are free at barbershop now…

1 Like

“Not free, but real cheap.”

1 Like

eh… i’ll just leave her female.
hrrm.
i’ll be quiet now. i’ve caused enough ruckus.

chrisp’s kul tiran warrior

1 Like

“I really love the animations of the Female Forsaken.”

2 Likes

my 'saken warlock has kind of a funny name… it sounds a bit like a really awful thing at least to me but it isn’t anything bad itself… maybe i should buy a name change I don’t know. I’ll post on her and you tell me if the name sounds bad. I can’t remember if I thought of the name or if it was randomly generated back in tbc times.

1 Like

Here she is… is her name bad you think? I did not intend any evil meaning to it, I have no idea what I was thinking or if I randomly generated it.

2 Likes

“I like it. It’s unique.”

2 Likes

Thank you. Your opinion is valued.

Wish the armory still showed what tradeskills the character had…

2 Likes

meow.
i leveled a level in badlands on this gal.
then logged cuz lonely and bored and sad and satisfied i guess. WoW’s not bad still. Or at least not worse than my life.

2 Likes

I have schizophrenia. I am sorry if I spam trying to talk to someone or think something that isn’t happening at all is happening

I’m having a good day so far tho :fox_face:

Sharm ~ I Kissed An Orc (World Of Warcraft Parody) - YouTube

3 Likes

I did not get good sleep last night. I pulled a muscle in my arm and it I just couldn’t get to sleep until I stole the chair in the living room that my parents had for recovering from surgry. Trying to lie down flat was just impossible.

2 Likes

chrisp’s arcane mage vulpera got herself beat up a lot in pvp bgs in the 20-29 bracket this morning and afternoon. not so good going, oh well, still funnish.

cleaning up my housemate’s turds is less fun.

ordered Domino’s pizza and chicken and cheese bread just for something to do… not healthy behavior financially or healthwise but oh well you only live once and my housemates appreciate the food too.

1 Like

It’s normal for this thread to go dead for awhile, we don’t have too many loungers, people are welcomed here, there are no rules saying who can and can’t come in.

It’s a public forum anyone is welcome to talk about stuff as long as we follow Blizzards CoC.

3 Likes

There is room, even despite my size.

4 Likes

Arm doing better.

Been wondering what’s up with the Horde these days, 2nd weekend I didnt’ get beat up alot

2 Likes

It is kind of doing better. It isn’t tingling/throbbing at least.

As for the horde I guess they have holiday cheer.

2 Likes

pokes his head out from under his favorite blankie and looks up

Yay, Surfy! There you are! We didn’t get beat up a lot but boy oh boy those super powered Nelfygrabs made me giggle!

hides back under his blankie for the next 18 minutes until the day is over

2 Likes

It was a really odd weekend. I think we won each of the epic bg’s at least once this weekend - never happened before.

Holiday gift from the Tauren maybe? :smiley:

1 Like

Got to protect :slight_smile:

Maybe them horde were just a lil malnourished and wanting :bear: sandwiches

2 Likes