GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

i barely have friends, i have family though, and also live with people in a group home.

hope you can cure your lonely condition, as the song goes.

Just discovered that all implications suggest that the Ethereal Plane is infact the Domains of Dread and got so badly wounded in the Spellplague it hid in a distant corner of the Shadowfell which would suggest that the Dark Powers are sentient.

Since the Dark Powers manifest as Mists I would assume that the Dark Power known as Vampyr is Count Dracula which would mean the guy has Demiplanes inside of himself(not hard considering Death Monarchs have at least one Demiplane inside their Shadows and they are far weaker than Count Dracula)!

2 Likes

Understood. There is no comforting way to deal with loneliness other than not being lonely; everything else is basically coping.

I once wrote a one act, one woman play about Emily Dickinson. I was always struck with not only the soft, unbreakable strength of her spirit but also her lifelong struggle with the constraints of the world and her futile struggle to find someone who could be there for her and stand in the light of her spirit without being bewildered or feeling overshadowed.

You are not alone in who you are.

2 Likes

“I thought this was impossible, until I met my Husband. Those types of mates are so rare.”

1 Like

I sure feel like it a lot, epecialy this time of year. I hear everyone talk about how they have people to be with for the holidays and I just have my parents. If they die I won’t have anyone. I don’t feel like it is even possible for me to find someone else to share a big part of my life with.

I just really don’t like this time of year anymore.

1 Like

“It took me 40 years, to find the one for my heart. I had all but given up completely. Never give up. You have been in Discord with me, and you know what my Manic Attacks are like. He is willing to LIVE with me in spite of them. The right mate is out there, and you will find them when you least expect them.”

1 Like

Can I have some help. I was in another thread and they said we were blueberries. Someone get me an Eat Me cookie quick before things get out of hand.

1 Like

Blueberries? Okay…

offers you a rum spiced fig newton

1 Like

i think that’s what some folks call night elves :rofl:

3 Likes

“Just say you’re NOT a Void Elf, so you ain’t no Blueberry.”
/giggle

This is where my mind went.

4 Likes

“It’s a slang term for Void Elves, because they have blue to purple skin.”

I just feel wierd now. Sorry about all that I was just trying to be funny.

“Just post on a Void Elf, then, and the comment will fit?”
/wink
/giggle

that comes to my mind too lol

1 Like

I do have to say though talking about/rp that stuff along with the alice stuff does bring a small smile to my face even if at the same time I feel like I am making other people feel weird.

1 Like

alot of my rp inspiration is based off a character as well
and from the little iv seen you post its good stuf

1 Like

I tend to get embarrased easily as the size changing and such stuff is a big part of who I am and I am nervous about sharing it. I think I said once before that I have felt my size with my mood in a weird way. I don’t know how to explain it but I rp some of this stuff just because it is so engrained in me at this point. (It is still fantasy but it is special)

As I said I am very weird.

3 Likes

“Don’t say weird like it’s a BAD thing. We are ALL weird from one point of view, or another. Embrace your weirdness, let it be a part of you. Love it, celebrate it, rejoice in it. For it makes you unique, and them jealous.”
/hugs
/grin

1 Like