GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Ok. /curls up at the base of Cyndi’s boot.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a bigger day.

1 Like

/scoop
/pat
/smile

1 Like

Yay a ride. Woot.

1 Like

Players of Roleplay(that isn’t a Video Game or heavily Railroaded) will do anything including Butchering, Mating, Sacking, Pillaging or Plundering their way across the Game Universe!

They might even set up Bureaucracies and Religions across the Game Universe!

Half the fun of being a DM is finding out what your Game’s Player Characters will do!

they got mad at me on the rp forums when i started putting others in the Cross-Face Chickenwing :flushed:

1 Like

What is the cross-face chickenwing?

3 Likes

as demonstrated in the video

2 Likes

Well good luck catching me at the right size to put me in that hold. :slight_smile: Yes I am challenging you. lol.

2 Likes

i only make mean people tap out but a challenge is a challenge…

1 Like

/
immediately retreats to the shadows and waits for the perfect opretunaty

1 Like

Night everyone

2 Likes

“Sleep well, and sweet dreams.”
/hugs

1 Like

I remember the chaos of the tale of Old Man Henderson… The DM clearly hadn’t considered what power he had!

One would think a smart DM would make the Old Man Henderson-type Character(a Stoner who is Schizophrenic and a violent Hobo) get the Old Man’s face turned into an indescribable Squid-face(driving the other Players to madness in the process) the second they smoke the Necronomicon just because the DM thinks it’s funny!

1 Like

I’m too green to be blue.

1 Like

“What about Teal?”
/giggle

2 Likes

There is a darker green color skin for orcs that comes close, but it seems to look more like a deep jade color.

2 Likes

“True. They need to add more blue choices.”

2 Likes

Maybe for death knight orcs, most death knights have blue skin option.

Troll
Nightborn
Void Elf
Undead
Drainei

Have blue skin option, Night Elf use too as I remember back in early BFA before my computer went and died. Night elf is now different shades of purple, pink, grey, and white.

2 Likes

“Yeah, I did mean for Orcs.”

2 Likes

pokes his head out from under his favorite blankie on Surfy’s lap

Happy Christmas Eve, everybody (even if you don’t celebrate, I wish you one anyhow because I like sharing cheer and joy!)

Also, I’m a good Gnomey! I spent all night last night farming: Molten Core, all of the Wrath raids on 25 (except Ulduar which I hadn’t done on Elmer yet so that was 10), Heart of Fear 25H, and Throne of Thunder 24H (up to Lei Shen because he’s a jerk and blew me off the platform)! And between those, two covenant callings, and two Shadowlands rep chests, *I made almost 20k gold so I can get Surfy her last Winter Veil present!

Oooh, and before I forget…ADORABLE CHRISTMAS OTTERS!!!

4 Likes