GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I like the red set and blue set, those 2 would go great on my troll hunter in another server. My orc is a bit more complex. Yellow seems not to go well with green skin.

2 Likes

“I like the Rugged Leather look for my Orc.”
/smile

1 Like

I have the same top in leather. That is a quest item I believe yes?

1 Like

“I don’t recall how I got it. I have had it for a long time.”

1 Like

“This is another fave Leather Top I like to use.”

1 Like

Someone asked if I was a bot for trying to pick up an herb today.

6 Likes

ugh… if my stir-fry happens today, it’ll be much later tonight.
i’ve hit a wall and need sleep, and my hands are just… so covered in bandaids :unamused:

on the upside, i DID get my white onions, and i’m thankful i did an inventory of the pantry, because i also discovered that i had no cornflour… so i’m properly prepared now!

i even got some water chestnuts… their crunchy texture is just so… YES!!

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

I just wanted to come in and share this. Look at this cute little slightly toasted marshmallow with widdle legs

4 Likes

meow.

chrisp will avoid talking about things that get him punished now.

that was cool. love nature shows even though i don’t go out much.

Welp, tomorrow will most certainly be a sick day. I have to go take a drug test tomorrow @ 1pm and my shift starts @ 12:30.

It’ll be a glorious day!

3 Likes

Were you on a Mechagnome and did you reply with “Beep Boop Beep Boop”?

1 Like

No mechgnomes in classic. I just put them on my temp ignore list as they wouldn’t stop whispering me trying to find out what herb I got and if I was a real person.

I will take them off later as I only use ignore for what I described above and for people who I have had mental health and depression issues with. The second group while it is only about two or three people I usually don’t take off the list so I like to keep it open for that.

1 Like

Geez this ptsd med really leaves you feeling knocked out when you wake up in the morning

Oh, hello

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about Sheogorath, Jyggalag and Lorkhan:

I suspect that Auri-El is Jyggalag and Akatosh is some guy who mantled both him and Peryite at the same time to beat Lorkhan.

Who is Lorkhan? Haskill while he was mantling Sheogorath of course! Jyggalag finding out that that Sheogorath got some guy to mantle him and create a new World of Madness called Mundus decided to go after the guy and finish him off personally(by ripping out his Heart) to complete the Greymarch.

Naturally he had a fellow Order lover named Peryite get some guy to mantle both of them to attack the new would-be Sheogorath alongside Malacath and rip the guy’s Heart out removing the Mantle of Sheogorath from him turning him into Haskill.

While Akatosh ascended to the heavens the Aedra named Jyggalag and Peryite ascended into the Aetherius before Jyggalag got turned into Sheogorath and got kicked into Oblivion alongside Meridia, Peryite and Malacath by Magnus who was offended by them seemingly consorting with Sheogorath the guy who stole the Immortality of 7 Aedra.

Hopefully I am right and the new Elder Scrolls game results in Magnus being brought down from Aetherius and killed off by the Player who takes on his Mantle allowing Jyggalag, Merida, Peryite and Malacath to wander the Aetherius once more.

I’ve only tried the new raid in lfr so far, but I found it really fun

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

1 Like

i managed to do my stir-fry last night.
it was more of a stir-stew.
i couldn’t get a hot enough heat, the thermostat kept kept kicking in and cutting the heat off :unamused:
(and i think the wok may have scratched the glass surface, i only gave it a cursory wipe, i’m too scared to have a proper look because i don’t really want to know if i destroyed the surface) :grimacing: -kind of like when you know you cut your finger, but you don’t want to look at how badly you’ve cut it so you just stick a bandaid on and hope it stops bleeding :laughing:
i may need to invest in a free-standing electric wok… it looks like most of them can also be used as frypans, steamers, and warmers, so it should be a good investment… i just need shops to be open so i can look at them… i’m not spending that much on something I haven’t seen :stuck_out_tongue:

the food was ok though, the chicken turned out really tender, it was still yummy.
i didn’t get to eat until 11pm, but time is all i’ve got, so it didn’t really matter.
the noodles turned out perfectly… they got the most amazing rolling boil, and cooked so evenly, it was satisfying to watch!

2 Likes

i thought it was going to be this guy!
i love this guys “ferocious war cry” :grin:

2 Likes